Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I adore Anastasia! I picture a funny and feisty girl. I'm so sad I can't use it myself (The nickname I would've used, Anya, is too close to my own name, Tanya)

I like the name but have a hard time spelling it without looking it up. Lol. I like the nn Ana though !!

I don't think sassy when I think Anastasia.
    I think of a very intelligent young lady who is quiet but a deep thinker. She is cunning and resourceful and a fierce competitor in any competition.
    Alexis
    teen berry
    excuse my username

I had a good friend named Anastasia once. She was very smart, pretty and gifted in the worlds of dance and design/fashion.
    But I will also say that I do remember her saying on several occasions that once a teacher couldn't pronounce her name, so she was given the nickname Nasty; which then stuck with her all through middle school and parts of high school so far.
    | 18 | INFP | Passions: art and psychology |
    Fur-mama to spoiled: Aria Snow (cat) and Maisie Eve (mini dachshund).
    (Changing my name to Zoie Alyssa Willow.)

For a future...
    Darling Little Girl:

Lavender Sophia (Mae) ~ Opal Eleanor ~ Magnolia Isobel ~ Luna Penelope ~ India Alice ~ Rose Ophelia

Splendid Little Boy:

River Henry William - Sebastian River - Hugo Timothy Arthur - Silas Apollo Jack - Phoenix Hugh - Axl (Reid)

I absolutely adore this name. There's a fantastic series of childrens' books with a main character named Anastasia, a smart, quirky girl with very cool parents. I would love to meet a little Anastasia.
    Simon, Eloise, Faye, Judah, Thea, Marina, Felix, Iris, Cordelia, Roscoe, Lydia, Jasper, Phaedra, Adrian, Lucinda, Jane, Wallace, Finnegan, Sylvie, Charlie, Juniper, Atlas, Matilda, Julian, Alice, Marlowe, Octavia, Jack, Marigold, Ruby Louise, Archer, Violet, Gabriel, Persephone, Dov, Louisa

Just a grad student, dreaming ahead...