Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

I realized I like double letter names...

I have been compiling a list of names to add to my list, among them:

Everett
    Beckett
    Dashiell

I already have a Callum, so I think I have a soft spot for double letter names. Any other that you think I should add to my list? Also, bonus question How do you pronounce Dashiell? I would say it like DASH-ul, is that right? Thanks in advance!
    ~ Mommy to Callum Rhys and Jack William ~

Girls: Eleanor, Mary, Meara, Jane, Iris, Lilou, Evie, Emmeline, Tamsin, Bryn
    Boys: Edmund, Austen, Ridley, Ellis

♥Mckinley Mayfair, Christian Wayne & Sir Angus Fionn♥

Favorites June 2016
    Elizabeth, Adelaide, Juniper, Amelia, Arabella, Beatrice, Clara, Charlotte, Cordelia, Hermione
    the rest of the girls

William, Jasper, Edgar, Gilbert, Morgan, Henry, Sebastian, Arthur, Monroe, Basil
    the rest of the boys

Lyra Primrose, Amelia Hyacinth, Emmeline Bronte/ Magnus Frey, Julian Mackenzie, Sebastian Lake
    the rest of my combos

Willas is a lovely name.
    Zelia • 20s • I run everythingroyalty • Exporting names from Greenland & Inuit mythology
    Henry Ásgeirr Lórien • Alexander Adelin Pemba "Sasha" • Aksel Atticus Ivik • Oscar Edmund Igaluk
    Nor Valdemar Oisín • Asa Bjørnstjerne Saxo • Marcel Endymion Theo • Vincent Akiva Lysander

Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Asta Ivalo Galadriel • Aviaaja Catherine Françoise "Avi" • Evelyn Éowyn Cleopatra
    Olga Alvaret Lúthien • Noor Dagmar Evangeline • Edith Faraday Thérèse "Edie" • Johanna Elvira Patricia

My personal double letter favourites for boys:
    Emmett (two doubles, lol)
    Wyatt
    Aaron
    Finnian
    Isaac
    Thaddeus
    Cassius, Cillian (I know these don't work wonderfully with Callum though - Callum is great too btw)
    Rhett - which would, unfortunately, double up on Rhys.
    Issachar

Thanks! I like Gannon and Thaddeus quite a bit. I also like Sullivan buit it would not work well with our last name. I prefer Finn to Finnian - do you think this name is going to skyrocket in popularity? Would you think these sets are too matchy:

Callum and Gannon
    Callum and Finn
    ~ Mommy to Callum Rhys and Jack William ~

Girls: Eleanor, Mary, Meara, Jane, Iris, Lilou, Evie, Emmeline, Tamsin, Bryn
    Boys: Edmund, Austen, Ridley, Ellis