Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I was so disappointed when I heard the name of their daughter. It's so plain and boring. I can't see an 80 year old named Kenzie.
    Not expecting, just love collecting names!

My name is Erin. I am 22 years old and I have loved baby names since I was 10.

Girl names: Juliet Grace, Madeline Hope, Linnea ?, Stella Rose, Emilia Colette, Clara Noelle, Violet Elora, Lydia Charlotte, Elaine Victoria, Evelyn Ruby

Boy names: Jonathan Rhys, Wesley Quinn, Evan Robert, Joel Dominic, Quinn Patrick, Dawson Cole, Judah Nathaniel, Rhys Jeremiah, Roman Gabriel, Lachlan Jude

That's underwhelming.

It's very average, but I do like Kenzie Cameron, and the nn of K.C.
    Laurel - 21 - Aries - Slytherin - University of Toronto

Finally a celebrity that gave their child a normal name. Why does it always have to be so creative and different these days? What´s wrong with a "real" name? (By real name I just want to exclude new invented names like Neveah, ... ; I know everybody has a different naming style and I do not mean to offend anyone.) Although I do have to agree that I prefer a longer version of the name Kenzie, Mackenzie. They could always have called her Kenzie as a nn.
    Fav. Girls Names: Rosalie, Amalia, Isa-Lea, Marisa Zaney, Sophia Florence, Adriana Louise

Fav. Boys Names: Tristan, Theo, Quentin, Jannik, Colin, James, Bennett, Benedict

Fav. combinations: Rosalie Delia, Amalia Lucia and Jerry Benedict, Theodore James

Quote Originally Posted by mnj87 View Post
    Finally a celebrity that gave their child a normal name. Why does it always have to be so creative and different these days? What´s wrong with a "real" name? (By real name I just want to exclude new invented names like Neveah, ... ; I know everybody has a different naming style and I do not mean to offend anyone.) Although I do have to agree that I prefer a longer version of the name Kenzie, Mackenzie. They could always have called her Kenzie as a nn.
    I would argue that Kenzie is a new invented name. That's exactly what's disappointing about it. I don't think any of us are saying they should have named the baby Moon Unit. But Mom and Dad both have strong classic names. I just wish they would have pick something with a little more history. My opinion would be the same even if they weren't celebrities.
    Mommy to...Maura Lucille

I had a baby today, I would name him/her...
    Patrick Donley or Brigid ???

BOYS: Seamus Arthur or Niall/Neil/Neal James
    GIRLS: Fiona Corinne