Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    I hate themes, but these are my opinions based on how well they sound together:

Imogen, Frida, and Ellis - Please tell me Frida is after Frida Kahlo?! This seems very miss-matched to me, but I like that in this case.

Alice, Cecilia, Ivy - These are lovely together.

Adelaide, Hazel, and Cordelia - They don't strike me as going together well. 'Old-lady' is very broad and I feel they don't sit right.

Aurelia, Gemma, and Oriana - I like this one a lot. They go very well together.

Ianthe, Story, and Thisbe - I'm confused at how this is a theme? What will you tell them when they're older ''Our theme for your names was 'We're not sure if these are usable'''. I mean, they're nice names, but...

Olive, Henrietta, and Juliet/te - I love this one! I normally prefer Juliet with this spelling, but I like the idea of repeating the double T like in Henrietta.
    close to my heart ★ Billie Cordelia - Jemima Eilidh - May Margaret - Estella Agnes - Jessamine Martha
    Emmett Jack - Alec Huw - Wilfred Nicholas - Rufus Kielder - Harrison Tadhg - Robert Fox - Wes Oberon

unusable-beautiful; Virginia Eseld & Dolores Eithne . ''She was Lo, plain Lo, in the morning, standing four feet ten in one sock. She was Lola in slacks. She was Dolly at school. She was Dolores on the dotted line'. 'olivia; ''somewhat of an enigma'' (http://bigsistercomplex.tumblr.com/)

My favourite are Aurelia, Gemma, and Oriana. Gemma does feel a touch out of place.
    Then Adelaide, Hazel, and Cordelia, the rest I'm not a fan of really.
    Laurel - 2O - Aries - Slytherin - University of Toronto

-------
    Newest thoughts for little ones: Angelo - Caspian - Eden | Isabela - Brisa - Gisele

Alice, Cecilia, and Ivy are my favorite, followed by your artist group. Your classic rock names just have a certain edge to them. No ideas for a middle name... Maybe something like a middle name of Howard or Geoffrey, interests, etc.
    Baby Girl due 7.4.13
    Margot, Miriam, Marion, Marian, Elizabeth nn Betty, Vera, Edith nn Edie

Quote Originally Posted by author in writing View Post
    the first and second sibsets are PERFECT.
    This. Exactly.

Imogen, Frida, and Ellis - Almost perfect...Ellis just doesn't fit in my opinion as it's my last name, so I can't see it in the middle.
    Alice, Cecilia and Ivy - Gorgeous in every way.
    Adelaide, Hazel and Cordelia - Love this.
    Aurelia, Gemma and Oriana - Lovely, though Gemma does sound a little plain in between Aurelia and Oriana.
    Ianthe, Story and Thisbe - Gorgeous! Though if you're probably too chicken to use them in the first name spot, perhaps in the middle?
    Olive, Henrietta and Juliet - Love Olive and Henrietta! Juliet seems a little out of place however.

Middle name suggestions:
    Maren
    Ada
    Charlotte
    Violet
    Olivia
    Victoria
    Gretchen
    Jewel
    Genevieve
    Lucy
    Ida
    Clara
    Pearl
    Amelia
    Harper
    Marcella
    Lucia
    Claudia
    Cornelia
    Lana
    Ariadne
    Penelope
    Serenity
    Sage
    Trinity
    Grace
    Rena
    Beatrice
    Lucille
    Celia

Good luck!
    [FONT=Times New Roman]
    [CENTER]~Ebony~
    ----------------------------
    [COLOR="#66cc33"]Ignatius - Jasper - Hugo - Edmund - Henry - Oliver - Rupert - Felix - Percy - August - Atticus - Amias - Otto - Barnaby - Arthur - Ezra - Hector - Charles[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="#cc99cc"]Antigone - Hermione - Harriet - Cordelia - Violet - Persephone - Beatrice/Beatrix - Clementine - Ottilie - Florence - Octavia - Drusilla - Agnes - Ida - Matilda - Xanthe[/COLOR]

[/CENTER]
    [SIZE=1]Previously ebonyeden[/SIZE]

[RIGHT][SIZE=1]avatar is my 8th great grandmother.[/SIZE][/RIGHT][/font]