Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

When to get maternity pictures done?

Ok I'm 22 weeks and really just started showing a little bit. I'm due August 5th, I'm thinking pictures in mid June maybe early July. Is there a better/worse time to do it? I would like to have a bigger bump since that is the point but I don't want to be completely insane when pictures roll around worrying about everything else. Also any good picture ideas?
    I'm Alix Louise
    Wife to Skyler James since 4/28/12
    Mommy to Daphne Valora since 8/02/13

When we have another
    Boy : Sebastian, Jasper, Edgar
    Girls: Sonia, Matilda

Personally, I would wait until the beginning of the 3rd trimester. That way you are likely to be nice and plump but not overwhelmed. Maybe 27 - 30 weeks? I think it depends on how soon you show, too - I didn't "look" pregnant with my son until I was well into the second trimester.

Early June would be the best, since your baby could likely come in late June or July. I was almost a month early! And you will probably be nice and somewhat round then, instead of big like it is at the end. Congrats!

I don't know a whole lot about having maternity photos done, but a friend had hers done at 30 weeks and they turned out lovely. You'll have quite the bump at that point, but early enough that you're a bit more comfortable...so I guess that would be early June/late May?
    mom to livvy jozefa 7.10.13

We did ours at 32 weeks. I was having twins and I am very glad we didn't do it any later! In some of the pictures there are definitely some stretch marks that I wish weren't there...
    http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/...ps9aca418a.jpg
    Mama to twin boys Oliver Graham and Luke Axel