30 31.25%
  • Marina Genevieve

24 25.00%
  • Wilhelmina Isabeau

21 21.88%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: 1st baby- Girl!

My favorite three from your picks are: Rosalind Evangeline, Maryn Cordelia, and Wilhelmina Isabeau. All three are beautiful!

Ellenelle- that's part of my problem. I love these long, sophisticated, romantic sounding names, but I'm afraid they're going to come off as too pretentious, especially where I live in the south. Not to mention the difficulty of having my poor child learn to spell it all! I do like Alice, May/Mae, and Elise though. Thanks for your input!
    Expecting a girl June 2013!

Current name faves: Genevieve Elise & Rosalind Evangeline

Quote Originally Posted by darabelle87 View Post
    Ellenelle- that's part of my problem. I love these long, sophisticated, romantic sounding names, but I'm afraid they're going to come off as too pretentious, especially where I live in the south. Not to mention the difficulty of having my poor child learn to spell it all! I do like Alice, May/Mae, and Elise though. Thanks for your input!

I wouldn't worry about this. If you love it and it's not a name that is going to cause issues as an adult, then go for it! You have beautiful, classy names and who cares if someone else thinks it's pretentious? As for the spelling thing - I have yet to meet someone who didn't eventually learn to spell their own name, lol.

Rosalind got my vote, even though I don't care for Evangeline. Seraphina Evelyn also got my vote. I love both those names. I would have voted for Genevieve Marina if it was an option.
    Ttc a baby brother or sister for Luther Wolf!

I don't really care for Rosalind, I prefer Rosalie or maybe just Rose?
    Current favourites:
    Girls:Amelie, Isobel, Ruby and Imogen.
    Boys: Reuben, Joel, Caleb and Tobias.