Names Searched Right Now:
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 LastLast
    Do you do

Fake tan? - No. I have no need to. I live on the beach, in the South. And I'm half Spanish. I tan like nobody's business, even when I'm wearing sunscreen, so I usually just slap on some SPF 20 a couple of times a day. But I'm fine with fake tan as long as it doesn't get into orange. That just looks bad on anyone. I much prefer the healthy, sunkissed look. I have used a tanning bed a couple of times, but only during the winter when my eczema is acting up and it is too cold to go lay outside.

Bleached hair? - Absolutely not. My hair is very, very dark brown, and any light-colored hair would look terrible on me. Though I have heard that if you had blonde hair as a young child (like I did), you would look good as a blonde as an adult. But, in general, I don't like bleached hair. It just doesn't look natural, and I'm a big fan of keeping you hair color natural (it's what typically looks best on you).

lots of makeup? - It depends. I tend to not wear any for a regular day. However, I do sometimes wear a little bit (some light foundation, a smidge of eyeliner and mascara, and some blush and chapstick). I very rarely do more than that. And I don't think that lots of make-up looks good on anyone. I firmly believe that make-up should enhance your features, not drown you.

Tattoos? - I have one on the inside of my wrist (אדונאי, "Adonai") and one on my shoulder/neck area ("All was well" and the 'A' is the Deathly Hallows symbol). Both are small and easily concealable, and both have lots of meaning to me. I got my first (my wrist tattoo) as a college graduation present for myself. My second one was more of a seat-of-my-pants thing. I had known that I wanted a Harry Potter-related tattoo for years, but I hadn't decided what I wanted. When I got that tattoo, I had just gotten through some very difficult times, and this was my closure. I don't mind a couple of small tattoos, but huge tattoos and/or lots of tattoos just looks trashy to me.

I have two piercings in my ears and a pierced nose. Once upon I time in my delinquent youth, I also had a pierced navel (that was a fun one to explain to my parents). I ended up taking that out and letting it heal though (and I do have a scar from it, so think very, very carefully about piercings before you get them). And the grabby baby put an end to all dangling earrings and hoops in my nose. I now exclusively wear studs in all of the piercings that I have.

or
    not enough makeup? - It depends on the person. I think most people look fine without any make-up, but it depends on what the person is comfortable with. If they aren't comfortable going bare-faced, it shows. The same goes for the opposite.

too pale? - Again, it depends. Some people can pull it off, some look like they are on the brink of death. There was one girl that I knew in college who dyed her hair an odd bluish-green tint. Her skin was almost translucent, and she looked like she was sick all the time. That said, I do live on the beach in an area that is relatively warm year round, so it's very uncommon for me to see people who aren't at least a little bit tan.
    Last edited by flutteronby; April 7th, 2013 at 12:05 PM.
    *Brynn Saskia - 03/31/2010
    *Baby Boy - due 07/19/2013

My hair is coloured blue-like (but only once in a year, so everyone can clearly se my dark-brown original colour), I only wear a small amount of foundation, and I've never once considered to use fake-tan or tan myself in any way at all. I guess I like my pale dead-looking skin, it fits the blueness of my eyes and hair ~ x3

I don't fake tan, spray or otherwise. I have a medium tone skin, it's pretty pale in winter and I get tan quickly with little sun exposure. I wouldn't personally want to adjust my skin tone with tanners or anything.

I have never dyed my hair.

I wear under eye concealor and mascara on a daily basis, sometimes eyeliner and a bit of shadow. I don't think I wear much makeup, sometimes I wish I was more creative in that aspect.
    Lillian Elizabeth 6.16.13

I don't fake tan and in my home of all native blood and my Finnish back ground I look like a ghost. I don't have any tattoo yet but I will be getting one after I am done have babies with all the names. I wore make before but now don't in less is a special date night except mascara with blonde eyelash I have to or is looks like I don't have eye lashes ( till I got pregnate I use to have them dyed).

Fake tan? I go in tanning beds when I can afford it. It's either that or use steroid creams. Although, I do want to try a "wet" sauna to see if that will help me so I don't have to go tanning or use steroid creams.
    Bleached hair? No, I look horrible as a blonde. I can only have brown hair with my skin tone.
    lots of makeup? On a daily basis, I don't wear any make up. I used to be able to wear whatever brand I want, but after an allergic reaction to some shots I can only wear Maybelline mascara (pink one with the green top).
    Tattoos? I love the way they look, but there's nothing I feel I'd want on my body forever.

not enough makeup? I'd wear more if I could, oh well.
    too pale? I love every color of skin, so there's nothing that I consider "too pale".