Names Searched Right Now:
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Do you do
    Fake tan? I did it once and it went all patchy and it looked terrible my arms are very tan but my stomach isn't so it looks weird but anyway.
    Bleached hair? I don't mind it but it has to look natural like some people hav hair that is so unnatural looking and I hate it. I have never dyed my hair and at the moment it is a light brown and will go mousy brown but it was originally blonde.
    lots of makeup? I dont wear it because I have oily skin and your not allowed it at my school even for socials with boys schools I won't wear it. Why put chemicals on your face just to impress boys?
    Tattoos? Not too many but some is fine.

or
    not enough makeup? I prefer natural look even though I do stress about it.
    too pale? Its better then being too dark I guess.
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Tallulah★Ruby☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆Miller★
    babynameobsessed.worpress.com

Fake Tan: I'm already tanned, lol.
    Bleached Hair: I have grown to really love the super light blonde hair look, but very few can pull it off imo. I wouldn't do it myself.
    Lots of makeup: Nooooooo thank you. I don't like it when people look different without make than they do with it. If it's for a special occasion, or just for fun then sure go for it! But daily? So not impressed.
    Tattoos: I love tattoos. I have one, but it's discreet. In fact, I've had it for almost a year and no one has seen it except two or three people. I want to get more.

Not enough makeup: I don't believe in such a thing. Your face is beautiful regardless. No one "needs" make up.
    Too pale: I don't believe in too pale or too dark. As if there's such a thing. Smh. I prefer tan tones probably because that's what I have.

And this is beyond bizarre for a name/parenting forum.

OP: I wanted to repeat what someone said earlier - you seem to be very preoccupied with your looks and what others find attractive - just be yourself! I know it's so cliche but I said it in your other post and I'll say it again - there is nothing more sexy / beautiful than a confident woman! You need to just embrace yourself the way you are! When you love yourself then you are open to other people loving you as well. I know what it's like to be self conscious and lack confidence. I am 5ft7 and built like one of those spear weilding amazon women - very busty, large boned (and yes, a little overweight), I have really big feet and am very pale. It took me a long time to realize that no matter how I wore my hair or how I did my makeup, there was nothing that was going to "make" someone find me attractive. My sisters are both very tall, thin and blond, basically the exact opposite of me.(5ft7 is short in my family, my mother is a 6ft tall redhead!) I finally had to stop comparing myself to my sisters and just embrace how *I* looked. Once I embraced my looks and gained confidence in myself, thats when things started falling into place for me. Are there things about myself that I wish I could change? Hell yeah! I have AWFUL teeth, it's so embarrassing for me and I can rarely find shirts that fit me and don't look obnoxious - but I have to tell myself that these are part of me and remind myself that I have to love myself before others can love me. I'm sure you are absolutely beautiful! No need to change your looks to try and make someone look at you. If they look at you and don't see the beauty for what it is then they are not worth your time to pursue.

No to fake tan. I really take pride in my fair bright skin.
    No to bleached hair. I ocassionally get highlights. Maybe once per year.
    No to tons of makeup. I only use Mary Kay skin care products.
    Yes to "a" tatoo. I have a rose on my hip. (very small)

Quote Originally Posted by east93 View Post
    Fake Tan: I'm already tanned, lol.
    Bleached Hair: I have grown to really love the super light blonde hair look, but very few can pull it off imo. I wouldn't do it myself.
    Lots of makeup: Nooooooo thank you. I don't like it when people look different without make than they do with it. If it's for a special occasion, or just for fun then sure go for it! But daily? So not impressed.
    Tattoos: I love tattoos. I have one, but it's discreet. In fact, I've had it for almost a year and no one has seen it except two or three people. I want to get more.

Not enough makeup: I don't believe in such a thing. Your face is beautiful regardless. No one "needs" make up.
    Too pale: I don't believe in too pale or too dark. As if there's such a thing. Smh. I prefer tan tones probably because that's what I have.

And this is beyond bizarre for a name/parenting forum.
    I agree - I don't find any natural skin tone more beautiful than another - it's that fake orange look that fake-baking gives people that is very, very off putting. That's what I was getting at with the pumpkin spice comment.....people don't come in pumpkin spice, at least not naturally. :lol: