Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Pretty sure another state name wouldn't work! It is hard sometimes to discern what is real life popular and what is Nameberry popular. Matilda is well liked and mentioned very often on this site.

What about Miles nn Milo? I really like Emmeline and Sawyer from your like but don't love list.
    Married to Matthew
    Mommy to Carter Benjamin (9) and Griffin Oliver (3) and Emmett Nicholas (brand new)

Quote Originally Posted by scarletrune View Post
    What's wrong with the popularity of Matilda? Sure, it's in the top 1,000 but it was only given to .018% of baby girls born in 2011 (that's 351 babies).

Some suggestions:
    Geneva
    Frida
    Zelda
    Montana
    Alabama
    Virginia

Boston
    Dakota
    Memphis
    Tennessee
    Phoenix
    Matilda is a top 20 name in Australia where I live.

First of all how do you remember your username? and if you spell it Mathilde everyone will thinks its Matilda. And unless you live in Australia it is no less popular than Indiana also top 100 here. Maybe Millie as a nickname for Matilda to make it a bit different? or Miranda nn Millie or Ottilie nn Tillie?
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Tallulah★Ruby☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆Miller★
    babynameobsessed.worpress.com

To me, Indiana is a strong quirky name and that is what you should be looking for. I wouldn't use another place name because that seems matching.

Girls

Nigella
    Serinda
    Penelope
    Carigan

Boys

Forrest
    Bennington
    Garrett
    Dawson
    I like simple yet versatile names that work well for the athlete, the comic, the genius, and the judge.

mom to Mckinley Mayfair, Christian Wayne & Sir Angus Fionn
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    fave girls
    fave boys
    fave combos
    just for fun combos