Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Jude and Silas are my favorites. Reed is also quite nice.

Interestingly, I would say the style of both lists fairly similar. You both have an eye for modern surnames (Gage, Tate, Maddox, Harper), off-beat vintage picks (Lane, Desmond, Cyrus, Eli), and on-trend contemporary names (Cade, Valen, Jax, Kai). I'm surprised that you disagree, haha, but I think this means there's lots of room to find a happy compromise.

There are a lot here I like, though I don't know that my opinion will be all that useful in settling anything. FWIW, Gage, Reed, Tate, Jude, Channing, Desmond, Lane, Silas, Cyrus, Eli, and Owen get my thumbs up, haha. Perhaps some compromise could be made in nicknames since the B list seems to like short nicknames: Desmond has spunky Dez, Cyrus or Silas have Cy, Jude could even be called Jay for the first initial.

If you disagree on all these in a way where no compromise on these lists will be made, though, perhaps it's best to look for something both of you like that isn't here. These might meet some of those categories:

Grant
    Graham
    Nolan
    Rowan
    Dixon (Dix)
    Rhys
    Killian or Kieran
    Elliot (Eli)
    Knox
    Marston/Marsden (Mars)
    Russell
    Bryce
    Barrett (nn Bear or Rhett)
    Brooks
    Damon
    Tobin or Tobias (Toby)
    Flynn or Finnian (Finn)
    Bridger

Yeah, I'd also say there are a lot of similar sort of names in those two lists. I think you two will get to a point of agreeing not too far into the future. My favs from List A are: Jude, Ronan, Lucian and Keenan (though Desmond and Reed are solid too). From list B: I like list A a bit better, but Cyrus, Eli (my fav from list B), Owen and Damian are pretty good. Lucian is definitely my favorite of the bunch, but it's a bit different style than anything in list B, so may be a little less likely to come out the winner.
    Updated Name List- http://www.ebabynames.com/list/eff115- Vote away...

My faves are Alec, Desmond and Eli

Here are the ones i like from your list!

List A:
    Tate
    Alec
    Dane
    Cade/ Caden

List B:
    Sirus/ Cyrus
    Maddox
    Eli
    Owen
    Damian
    Teenberry who is obsessed with names - probably a minority on nameberry who likes popular names

Ladies: Holly|Charlotte|Lily|Chloe|Indigo|Zoe|Stella
    Gents: Jonty|Jordan|Hunter|James|Xavier|Cullen|Louie