Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I really like Arya. I used to like the spelling Aria but the character from Prettly Little Liars kinda put me off.

I love the little boy Bran...if only it didn't mean bran! It's got a nice sound to it... Or is it because he's such a good looking kid?
    Mum to Milo Mitchell... A big brother to August Henry or (insert girls name here!!) due on August 5

Quote Originally Posted by milomum View Post
    I love the little boy Bran...if only it didn't mean bran! It's got a nice sound to it... Or is it because he's such a good looking kid?
    Bran is short for Brandon

It's sad that unless you read the book you'll never know about Asha (Theon's sister). Turns out she's quite a main character yet somehow they thought her name was too close to Osha (a character who has about... fifteen pages of text before she disappears for three novels) to use. Ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by east93 View Post
    Also, Talisa.
    Her real name is Jane Westerling and her story is far more interesting than the person they replaced her with
    ~Boys~

Jory Leander Atticus, August Eli Benedict, Casimir Mordecai Stewart,
    Edmond John Meirion, Horatio Ethell Emery, Bram William Jasper,
    Julian Remy Charles, Vasiliy Lochlan Michael.

~Girls~

Aira Rose ___, Eleni Fiorella Charlotte, Sylvia Sayuri Noor,
    Merit Eleanora Adelaide, Clover Elodie Seraphine, Bridie Scarlett Viola,
    Marguerite Cecilia Iris, Eilidh Clara Valentine.

Sorry to anyone who read TSI. First draft was terrible. Second drafting now.

Another thread about this

I have a fondness for Targaryen names. Off the top of my head, my favourites are: Aenys, Rhaenys, Visenya, Jaehaerys, Naerys, Elaena, Shiera, Maelys, Aemond, Rhaenyra, Aelinor, Matarys, Valarr, Rhaego, Viserys, Daenerys etc. (because I've probably forgot half of them).

I also like Margaery (she's also my favourite character, strongly followed by Stannis Baratheon), Illyrio, Alannys, Davos, Gendry, Renly and Victarion. My favourite full name is Salladhor Saan because it sounds so epic (how is it possible not loving the sound of that name).

Quote Originally Posted by renrose View Post
    Her real name is Jane Westerling and her story is far more interesting than the person they replaced her with
    Actually it's Jeyne, but I agree with you completely Talisa is bland compared to Jeyne.
    Zelia • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a personal blog and one about royalty
    Exporting old Danish names, Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Théoden "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Edouard Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Johanna Ivalo Galadriel "Anna" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Asta Catherine Françoise

And for the moment: Atticus Aksel Inigo • Aviaaja Cleopatra Hero "Avi" • Fabiola Agnes Lúthien

Quote Originally Posted by shvibziks View Post
    Actually it's Jeyne, but I agree with you completely Talisa is bland compared to Jeyne.
    Oops, lol, thanks. I'm usually good with the weird spellings but forgot about Jeyne. Funnily enough if I'd have written Jeyne Poole I would have spelt it like that

I liked Gendry too.
    ~Boys~

Jory Leander Atticus, August Eli Benedict, Casimir Mordecai Stewart,
    Edmond John Meirion, Horatio Ethell Emery, Bram William Jasper,
    Julian Remy Charles, Vasiliy Lochlan Michael.

~Girls~

Aira Rose ___, Eleni Fiorella Charlotte, Sylvia Sayuri Noor,
    Merit Eleanora Adelaide, Clover Elodie Seraphine, Bridie Scarlett Viola,
    Marguerite Cecilia Iris, Eilidh Clara Valentine.

Sorry to anyone who read TSI. First draft was terrible. Second drafting now.