Names Searched Right Now:

Hybrid View

Question In need of a Name

I'm looking for a name for a character who has a very strong personality and I want a name that expresses that. She's very independent, impulsive, confident. She's the kind of girl who fights for herself and has been on her own for a very long time.
    I have another character who's a negative version of this character who I've named 'Flair.' So I'm looking for something a little different from this and unique on its own

Maybe you could elaborate more on the character's situation, the setting of your story, and other characters' names (besides Flair) that it would fit in. Obviously a name for that character personality would be different if your story was set in Victorian England that should it be a fantasy.
    Judging that your other character's name is Flair, I'm guessing your story is either a dystopian or a fantasy.

I wold go down the path of consonants like V, K, D, R and Z

Some examples: Vera, Keira, Delphi, Viva, Zinnia, Azula, Valeria, Aviva, Azalea, Desdemona, Riya, Rowan, Reina, Riva, Rhea, Katya, Katarina

I was thinking you could also choose a name that says warrior, honored, pure or something along those lines:
    Liberty (too on the nose?)
    Expecting Our First.....
    DH doesn't want to discuss names until
    we know if it's a boy or girl. GRRRRR ARGH!

Married my bestfriend 5/11/13
    Angel Baby Riley Bean 8/13
    Mama to Murron Lydia Genevieve 10/20/14

Bow ties & Top hats

Beck Padrig(Patrick)
    Solomon Jace/Ashley
    Friedan Henri
    Phelan Wallace
    Caedmon Wolfe
    Emerich Frost
    Nashua Hartley

Bows & Pearls