Names Searched Right Now:

Question In need of a Name

I'm looking for a name for a character who has a very strong personality and I want a name that expresses that. She's very independent, impulsive, confident. She's the kind of girl who fights for herself and has been on her own for a very long time.
    I have another character who's a negative version of this character who I've named 'Flair.' So I'm looking for something a little different from this and unique on its own

Maybe you could elaborate more on the character's situation, the setting of your story, and other characters' names (besides Flair) that it would fit in. Obviously a name for that character personality would be different if your story was set in Victorian England that should it be a fantasy.
    Judging that your other character's name is Flair, I'm guessing your story is either a dystopian or a fantasy.

I wold go down the path of consonants like V, K, D, R and Z

Some examples: Vera, Keira, Delphi, Viva, Zinnia, Azula, Valeria, Aviva, Azalea, Desdemona, Riya, Rowan, Reina, Riva, Rhea, Katya, Katarina

I was thinking you could also choose a name that says warrior, honored, pure or something along those lines:
    Amerita
    Kalena
    Elva
    Charlotte
    Minerva
    Liberty (too on the nose?)
    ...if my husbands has no vote, then....
    Endora & Lorelei / Dexter & Gideon
    ...we are newlyweds and not trying...yet...

Butter ball or pumpkin due November 2014

Married my best friend 05-11-13
    Riley Bean went to be the Lord Summer of 2013...almost 2 months