Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Thank you so much! Flynn is one of those names I don't particularly care for on a boy, personally. We tossed around a few options, but Flynn was the one my husband latched onto, and I love it as well. The only Flynn I've known as a real person is a girl. And honestly, if you're worried about opinion, you don't name your child something that will have to be spelled as often as Saoirse. Or, if it had been a boy, he would have been Shannon James. So while your opinion is valid, and your's, I'm not offended.

Thanks for the congrats!
    Favorite Names: Caroline Michal ~ Caroline~Loren~ Toran ~ Brennan Shannon James ~ Liam Alexander/Nathaniel ~ Jade
    DD#1, Saoirse Flynn, 08/30/13

um.... what?
    ** The opinions expressed above are not meant to be reflective of Nameberry as a whole but are my opinion and mine alone. **

Mommy to:
    Henry Nathaniel (3) and Julia Paige (1)

Current favorites:
    Bennett - Emmett - Felix - Oliver - Owen - Preston - Samuel
    Abigail - Claire - Clara - Hope - Lydia - Maude - Molly

Sorry, it was late when I wrote that. I was simply saying that it was cool that you don't Flynn on a girl. You're entitled to your opinion. Sorry if that came across wrong. I was also saying that you don't pick a name like Saoirse (which you get a lot of looks for) if you're particularly affected by other's opinions of the name you choose.
    Favorite Names: Caroline Michal ~ Caroline~Loren~ Toran ~ Brennan Shannon James ~ Liam Alexander/Nathaniel ~ Jade
    DD#1, Saoirse Flynn, 08/30/13

I think mika was just announcing she's having a girl and what the baby's name will be. She wasn't asking for opinions on her choice.
    Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Jane - Mabel - Susannah

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter