Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

15 years of babies, life and love

Hi hope you enjoy this game. Use this dice http://www.bgfl.org/bgfl/custom/reso...s1/maths/dice/
    There will be two options, Babies or life experiences for ever year roll the dice for baby's or life.

Babies
    1. Single Boy
    2. Single Girl
    3. Twin B/G
    4. Twin Boys
    5. Twin girls
    6. Miscarriage

Life Experiences

1, then 1; You and DH go on hoilday together. Where to?
    1, then 2; You win the lottery! How much did you win?
    1, then 3; You buy a new car. What kind?
    1, then 4; You and the family move house. How many bedrooms? Where to?
    1, then 5; You and your family go on hoilday. Where to?
    1, then 6; YOUR CHOICE

2, then 1; You adopt a boy from Africa his initials are GD. How old is he? What's his name?
    2, then 2; You adopt a girl from China her initials are MK. How old is he? What's her name?
    2, then 3; You adopt twin boys from Ireland both initials are BP. How old are they? What's there names?
    2, then 4; You adopt twin girls from America both initials are AS. How old are they? What's there names?
    2, then 5; You adopt twin B/G from your own country initials are FC and CF. How old are they? Whats ther names?
    2, then 6; YOUR CHOICE

3, then 1; You buy 5 fish. What's there names?
    3, then 2; You buy a cat. What gender? Breed? Name?
    3, then 3; You buy 2 tortoise. What gender? Name?
    3, then 4; You buy a dog. What gender? Breed? Name?
    3, then 5; You buy a horse. What gender? Breed? Name?
    3, then 6; YOUR CHOICE

4, then 1; You or DH sister dies and leaves you her son. How old is he? What is his name?
    4, then 2; Your friends child gets put into care you adopt her. How old is she? What's her name?
    4, then 3; DH niece is only 17 and falls pregnant you take them in. What is there names?
    4, then 4: Your family relocates to America. What city in what state do you move to?
    4, then 5; You are a guest star on a talk show! What did you do to be featured on the show? What show is it?
    4, then 6; YOUT CHOICE.

5, then 1; You open a clothing store with your two best friends. What kind of clothing do you sell? What is the store called?
    5, then 2; You open a bookstore. What do you call it?
    5, then 3; You and DH open a restaurant. What do you call it? What kind of restaurant with what kind of food
    5, then 4; You and DH go into business with your brother-in-law and open a bar together. Where is it located? What do you call it?
    5, then 5; You get a tattoo! What is it and where is it on your body?
    5, then 6; YOUR CHOICE

6, then 1;You and your family go on hoilday. Where to?
    6, then 2; You adopt a girl from China her initials are MK. How old is he? What's her name?
    6, then 3; You buy a dog. What gender? Breed? Name?
    6, then 4; You are a guest star on a talk show! What did you do to be featured on the show? What show is it?
    6, then 5; You open a clothing store with your two best friends. What kind of clothing do you sell? What is the store called?
    6, then 6; YOUR CHOICE
    Heidi Amelia| Joel Dashiel| Lydia Briar| Elijah Peter| Lucy Colette| Carson Dale| Melissa Jasmine| Thomas Flynn| Zoe Belle| Jamie Christopher| Lilo Claire.

Hi hope you enjoy this game. Use this dice http://www.bgfl.org/bgfl/custom/reso...s1/maths/dice/
    There will be two options, Babies or life experiences for ever year roll the dice for babies or life.

Year 1: Life experience. We go on holiday! To Zuerich, Switzerland.
    Year 2: Life experience. We adopt a girl from China with MK initials. Magnolia (Maggie) Katharine Edwards, 1 year old.
    Year 3: Life experience. We buy an orange tabby cat and call him Octavian (6 months old).
    Year 4: Life experience. DH's niece falls pregnant and we take her and the baby in. She is Estella Miette Edwards, and the baby is William Dashiell Edwards.
    Year 5: Life experience. I open a bookstore and call it THE UNPUTDOWNABLES.
    Year 6: Baby! But unfortunately it's a miscarriage.
    Year 7: Life experience. We adopt another MK girl from China. Maya Kestrel Edwards (aged 1).
    Year 8: Baby! But it's another miscarriage.
    Year 9: Baby! It's twins, a boy and a girl.
    Esther Kerensa Edwards and Emory August Edwards.
    Year 10: Baby! It's twin boys. Oh my goodness.
    Frost Angus Edwards and Felix Alistair Edwards.
    Year 11: Baby! Twins AGAIN, a boy and a girl. I think I'm probably getting quite tired by this point.
    Gemma Katrina Edwards and Glyn Atticus Edwards.
    Year 12: Life experience. We go on holiday again. I think we need it. We go to the French Riviera.
    Year 13: Life experience. Another MK girl from China (aged 1.) Matilda Korinna Edwards, called Tilla.
    Year 14: Baby! But it's a miscarriage.
    Year 15: Baby! Aaand we end with yet another miscarriage.

All in all, we have:
    Sophie and George
    Estella, aged 26 (still living with us as she works her way through nursing school.)
    Maggie, aged 14.
    Octavian the tabby cat, aged 12 1/2.
    William, aged 11.
    Maya, aged 9.
    Esther, aged 6.
    Emory, aged 6.
    Frost, aged 5.
    Felix, aged 5.
    Gemma, aged 4.
    Glyn, aged 4.
    Tilla, aged 3.

Year 1: Life Experience. We buy 5 fish. Pebble, Magic, Star, Lucky and Finn

Year 2: Life Experience. DH niece is pregnant we take her in. She's called Sophie Victoria and her baby's is called Desiree Louanna.

Year 3: Baby. Single baby girl. Ariana Grace Reid.

Year 4: Life Experience. Im a guest on a talk show. I talk about how to raise a baby and my niece baby.

Year 5: Life Experience. We buy another 5 fish. Love, Peace, Happy, Hope and Faith.

Year 6: Baby. Twin girls. Imogen Edith and Eden Sarah Reid.

Year 7: Life Experience. I get a tattoo. It's the Intials of my girls and there handprint.

Year 8: Life Experience. Me and DH go n hoilday. We go to Austria.

Year 9: Life Experience. We buy two tortoise. Fast and Speed.

Year 10: Baby. I miscarry

Year 11: Baby. B/G twins . Jude Ralph and Jessica Louise Reid.

Year 12: Life Experience. I get another tattoo adding JR and JL.

Year 13: Life Experience. I am on the guest show again. Talking about having 2 sets on twins.

Year 14: Baby. B/G twins again. Camden Miles and Alice Willow Reid.

Year 15: Life Experience. I get ANOTHER tattoo. Adding CM and AW.

My family

DH: Justin Peter Reid (40)
    ME: Colette Leah Reid (39)

DN: Sophie Victoria Reid (30) Dear Niece
    DN: Desiree Louanna Reid (13)
    DD: Ariana Grace Reid (12)
    DD: Imogen Edith Reid (9)
    DD: Eden Sarah Reid (9)
    DS: Jude Ralph Reid (4)
    DD: Jessica Louise Reid (4)
    DS: Camden Miles Reid (1)
    DD: Alice Willow Reid (1)

Animals

FISH- Pebbles, Star, Lucky, Magic, Finn, Love, Peace, Happy, Hope and Faith.
    TORTOISE- Fast and Speed.
    Heidi Amelia| Joel Dashiel| Lydia Briar| Elijah Peter| Lucy Colette| Carson Dale| Melissa Jasmine| Thomas Flynn| Zoe Belle| Jamie Christopher| Lilo Claire.

2001: Baby [miscarriage]
    2002: Life Event: We buy a new car, a Fiat.
    2003: Baby [son]: Henry Nicholas
    2004: Life Event: We move to a new house to accommodate our growing family. It has five bedrooms and four bathrooms.
    2005: Baby [daughter]: Beatrice Luna
    2006: Life Event: We adopt a three year old son from Africa, named George David.
    2007: Life Event: My two friends, Lacey and Kate and I open up a clothing store. We sell to teenagers. The store is called New.
    2008: Life Event: We adopt three year old twin boys from Ireland - Beckett Peter "Beck" and Brian Parker "Parker".
    2009: Life Event: The husband and I go on vacation alone together to Italy.
    2010: Baby [twin girls]: Lucy Anna and Katherine Alice
    2011: Life Event: We adopt the child of my friend, named Lia Isobel. She is six years old.
    2012: Life Event: We get a bay horse, named Doctor.
    2013: Baby [boy/girl twins]: Reese Michelle and Mason Grey
    2014: Baby [twin boys]: Isaac Alexander and Micah Parker
    2015: Life Event: The husband's niece is pregnant with a daughter and we take them both in. Their names are Olivia and Nora (the baby).

DH: George Henry [b. 1978, 37]
    DW: Lily Claire [b. 1978, 37]

DN: Olivia Margaret [b. 1998, 17]
    DS: Henry Nicholas [b. 2003, 12]
    DAS: George David [b. 2003, 12]
    DD: Beatrice Luna [b. 2005, 10]
    DAS/DAS: Beckett Peter "Beck"/Brian Parker "Parker" [b. 2005, 10]
    DAD: Lia Isobel [b. 2005, 10]
    DD/DD: Lucy Anna/Katherine Alice "Kate" [b. 2010, 5]
    DS/DD: Mason Grey/Reese Michelle [b. 2013, 2]
    DS/DS: Isaac Alexander/Micah Parker [b. 2014, 1]
    DN: Eleanor Lily "Nora" [b. 2015, nb]

DW: Katie May Beckett
    DH: Maxwell Thomas Beckett

Y1 - I open a bookstore. It's called "Widdershins" (pagan word for counter-clockwise).
    Y2 - My husband's niece is only 17 and pregnant, we take her in. Her name is Mia Carolyn Beckett, she has a baby girl and names her Luna Maxine after my husband.
    Y3 - I get baby fever helping take care of Luna and we start TTC. Later that year we welcome B/G twins August Howard and Mabel Helena Beckett!
    Y4 - We buy two tortoises and name them Godzilla and Mothra.
    Y5 - We move to a new house with 6 bedrooms, 3.5 baths. My husband's niece Mia and her daughter Luna move with us.
    Y6 - Around Gus and Mabel's 3rd birthday we start TTC our second and get pregnant with B/G twins again! We name them Henry Revere and Leona Florence Beckett!
    Y7 - We go on a family vacation to Disney World.
    Y8 - We get a horse! It's a thoroughbred named Clipper.
    Y9 - Mia's little sister Clara Abigail also falls pregnant at 17, we take her in as well! She has a baby boy and names him Rocket James.
    Y10 - We decide to try for another baby, but unfortunately miscarry.
    Y11 - We put off trying and decide to adopt domestically. We are matched to 6 year old B/G twins named Finley Carter and Cora Fiona.
    Y12 - Fin and Cora want a dog, so we get them a dachshund puppy named Oscar.
    Y13 - We try for a baby again and get pregnant with a little girl! We name her Stella Vivian Beckett.
    Y14 - We get a new car. It's a hybrid.
    Y15 - We decide to try for one more baby and get twin girls! We name them Lilith Zelda and Avis Linnea Beckett.

Katie and Max with:
    Mia (DH's niece, 31) and Luna (13)
    Clara (DH's niece, 23) and Rocket (6)
    August and Mabel (12)
    Finley and Cora (11)
    Henry and Leona (10)
    Stella (3)
    Lilith and Avis (nb)
    and pets Godzilla and Mothra (tortoises), Clipper (horse), and Oscar (dachshund).
    "I have found the one whom my soul loves"
    k ♥ m

Leona · Vivian · Florence · Beatrix · Zelda
    August · Barnaby · Winston · Atlas · Milo