Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The coffeeshop

The coffeeshop

You are in a coffeeshop not too far from your house.

1. You see an Asian 17-year-old girl with long black hair and brown eyes. She is drinking the coffeeshop's equivalent of a Frappuccino and wearing a black tank top, blue jeans and flip-flops. she has a leashed Akita at her side. You start talking to her about her dog. She smiles and says, "By the way, my name is _____".

2. You see a 16-year-old boy with messy brown hair, freckles and braces wearing a green-and-blue-striped polo, jeans and Converse All-stars listening to headphones with his eyes closed. You tap the boy on the shoulder and he opens his eyes. You can see that he has blue eyes. He lifts his headphones down and says, "Hi, I'm _____".

3. Across the table, you see a Jewish boy in his twenties. He has long brown hair, and is wearing sunglasses, a back turtleneck and khakis with black skateboarding shoes. He is munching on a biscotti. You ask him his name, and when you talk to him, learn he writes music and is synaesthetic. What does he tell you his name is? ______

4. An overweight East Indian man in his forties wearing a white dress shirt, slacks and dress shoesis reading the newspaper and has turned to the comic section. You ask him, "What's so funny?" After she shares the Foxtrot strip with you, you two exchange names. He says, "I'm ______".

5. A short-brown-haired, brown-eyed woman in her forties who is noticeably thinner than the other patrons is sitting at the table adjacent to man #4. She has a septum ring and two golden hoop earrings, and is wearing paisley prints and capris. She is eating her rice pilaf. She joins in your conversation and shares her own name, which is _____.

6. A hazel-eyed, white-haired 99-year-old woman with liver spots has an inhaler and artificial hip joint. She has coffee on one side of her table and a photo memorializing her Roaring Twenties youth in the other. She looks lonely, so you speak to her and she starts telling you about Al Capone, the Charleston and bootlegging. You see her name on her bag. Her name is ______.

Re: The coffeeshop

1. You see an Asian 17-year-old girl with long black hair and brown eyes. She is drinking the coffeeshop's equivalent of a Frappuccino and wearing a black tank top, blue jeans and flip-flops. she has a leashed Akita at her side. You start talking to her about her dog. She smiles and says, "By the way, my name is _Song_Mei Chen__".

2. You see a 16-year-old boy with messy brown hair, freckles and braces wearing a green-and-blue-striped polo, jeans and Converse All-stars listening to headphones with his eyes closed. You tap the boy on the shoulder and he opens his eyes. You can see that he has blue eyes. He lifts his headphones down and says, "Hi, I'm Jason Alexander Williams_____".

3. Across the table, you see a Jewish boy in his twenties. He has long brown hair, and is wearing sunglasses, a back turtleneck and khakis with black skateboarding shoes. He is munching on a biscotti. You ask him his name, and when you talk to him, learn he writes music and is synaesthetic. What does he tell you his name is? __Jessey Adin Carmichael____

4. An overweight East Indian man in his forties wearing a white dress shirt, slacks and dress shoesis reading the newspaper and has turned to the comic section. You ask him, "What's so funny?" After he shares the Foxtrot strip with you, you two exchange names. He says, "I'm ___Geet Esh Kundu ___".

5. A short-brown-haired, brown-eyed woman in her forties who is noticeably thinner than the other patrons is sitting at the table adjacent to man #4. She has a septum ring and two golden hoop earrings, and is wearing paisley prints and capris. She is eating her rice pilaf. She joins in your conversation and shares her own name, which is __Cynthia Meredith_Barber__.

6. A hazel-eyed, white-haired 99-year-old woman with liver spots has an inhaler and artificial hip joint. She has coffee on one side of her table and a photo memorializing her Roaring Twenties youth in the other. She looks lonely, so you speak to her and she starts telling you about Al Capone, the Charleston and bootlegging. You see her name on her bag. Her name is Anne Barbara Felton______.

1. You see an Asian 17-year-old girl with long black hair and brown eyes. She is drinking the coffeeshop's equivalent of a Frappuccino and wearing a black tank top, blue jeans and flip-flops. she has a leashed Akita at her side. You start talking to her about her dog. She smiles and says, "By the way, my name is Lily Mei Nguyen".

2. You see a 16-year-old boy with messy brown hair, freckles and braces wearing a green-and-blue-striped polo, jeans and Converse All-stars listening to headphones with his eyes closed. You tap the boy on the shoulder and he opens his eyes. You can see that he has blue eyes. He lifts his headphones down and says, "Hi, I'm Blake Thomas Daniels".

3. Across the table, you see a Jewish boy in his twenties. He has long brown hair, and is wearing sunglasses, a back turtleneck and khakis with black skateboarding shoes. He is munching on a biscotti. You ask him his name, and when you talk to him, learn he writes music and is synaesthetic. What does he tell you his name is? Jacob Aaron Dreyfus

4. An overweight East Indian man in his forties wearing a white dress shirt, slacks and dress shoesis reading the newspaper and has turned to the comic section. You ask him, "What's so funny?" After she shares the Foxtrot strip with you, you two exchange names. He says, "I'm Aniket Sanjay Pourfatemi".

5. A short-brown-haired, brown-eyed woman in her forties who is noticeably thinner than the other patrons is sitting at the table adjacent to man #4. She has a septum ring and two golden hoop earrings, and is wearing paisley prints and capris. She is eating her rice pilaf. She joins in your conversation and shares her own name, which is Valerie Dianne Brewer.

6. A hazel-eyed, white-haired 99-year-old woman with liver spots has an inhaler and artificial hip joint. She has coffee on one side of her table and a photo memorializing her Roaring Twenties youth in the other. She looks lonely, so you speak to her and she starts telling you about Al Capone, the Charleston and bootlegging. You see her name on her bag. Her name is Mamie Abigail Watson.
    Current Favorites
    Audrey Caroline / Lily Elizabeth / Sadie Rebekah
    Grant Harrison / Levi Charles / Reid Samuel

1. You see an Asian 17-year-old girl with long black hair and brown eyes. She is drinking the coffeeshop's equivalent of a Frappuccino and wearing a black tank top, blue jeans and flip-flops. she has a leashed Akita at her side. You start talking to her about her dog. She smiles and says, "By the way, my name is Haruka".

2. You see a 16-year-old boy with messy brown hair, freckles and braces wearing a green-and-blue-striped polo, jeans and Converse All-stars listening to headphones with his eyes closed. You tap the boy on the shoulder and he opens his eyes. You can see that he has blue eyes. He lifts his headphones down and says, "Hi, I'm Davin".

3. Across the table, you see a Jewish boy in his twenties. He has long brown hair, and is wearing sunglasses, a back turtleneck and khakis with black skateboarding shoes. He is munching on a biscotti. You ask him his name, and when you talk to him, learn he writes music and is synaesthetic. What does he tell you his name is? Aaron

4. An overweight East Indian man in his forties wearing a white dress shirt, slacks and dress shoesis reading the newspaper and has turned to the comic section. You ask him, "What's so funny?" After she shares the Foxtrot strip with you, you two exchange names. He says, "I'm Darrun".

5. A short-brown-haired, brown-eyed woman in her forties who is noticeably thinner than the other patrons is sitting at the table adjacent to man #4. She has a septum ring and two golden hoop earrings, and is wearing paisley prints and capris. She is eating her rice pilaf. She joins in your conversation and shares her own name, which is Everley.

6. A hazel-eyed, white-haired 99-year-old woman with liver spots has an inhaler and artificial hip joint. She has coffee on one side of her table and a photo memorializing her Roaring Twenties youth in the other. She looks lonely, so you speak to her and she starts telling you about Al Capone, the Charleston and bootlegging. You see her name on her bag. Her name is Lida-Rose.

1. You see an Asian 17-year-old girl with long black hair and brown eyes. She is drinking the coffeeshop's equivalent of a Frappuccino and wearing a black tank top, blue jeans and flip-flops. She has a leashed Akita at her side. You start talking to her about her dog. She smiles and says, "By the way, my name is Liana".

2. You see a 16-year-old boy with messy brown hair, freckles and braces wearing a green-and-blue-striped polo, jeans and Converse All-stars listening to headphones with his eyes closed. You tap the boy on the shoulder and he opens his eyes. You can see that he has blue eyes. He lifts his headphones down and says, "Hi, I'm Hayden".

3. Across the table, you see a Jewish boy in his twenties. He has long brown hair, and is wearing sunglasses, a back turtleneck and khakis with black skateboarding shoes. He is munching on a biscotti. You ask him his name, and when you talk to him, you learn he writes music and is synaesthetic. What does he tell you his name is? Raphael

4. An overweight East Indian man in his forties wearing a white dress shirt, slacks and dress shoes is reading the newspaper and has turned to the comic section. You ask him, "What's so funny?" After he shares the Foxtrot strip with you, you two exchange names. He says, "I'm Ishaan".

5. A short-brown-haired, brown-eyed woman in her forties who is noticeably thinner than the other patrons is sitting at the table adjacent to man #4. She has a septum ring and two golden hoop earrings, and is wearing paisley prints and capris. She is eating her rice pilaf. She joins in your conversation and shares her own name, which is Roxanne.

6. A hazel-eyed, white-haired 99-year-old woman with liver spots has an inhaler and artificial hip joint. She has coffee on one side of her table and a photo memorializing her Roaring Twenties youth in the other. She looks lonely, so you speak to her and she starts telling you about Al Capone, the Charleston and bootlegging. You see her name on her bag. Her name is Pearl.