Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Agnes & Louise need middle names!

My all-time favorite girl names are Agnes and Louise but I just can't seem to find middle names that I love for either of them. I don't want to combine them to make one name (ie Agnes Louise) because I really want to save them each as first names. I'm interested to see what others can come up with because I feel like I've hit a roadblock. I love fresh, not overly-popular, classy, and even nature-inspired names. Can't wait to see what you guys come up with!!

♂ | Samuel ◊ Edward ◊ George ◊ Arthur ◊ Ezra ◊ Dean ◊ Micah ◊ Gideon ◊ Tobias ◊ Jasper
    ♀ | Helen ◊ Cora ◊ Anne ◊ Jane ◊ Edith ◊ Georgia ◊ Gwen ◊ Catherine ◊ Lydia ◊ Phoebe

Agnes Isabel and Louise Olivia came to my mind.. and neither of those names are usually my picks due to their popularity! I know you don't love overly popular (neither do I) but Agnes and Louise, with such old fashioned statement making names, might enjoy a more common and super girly name in the middle. I LOOVE Agnes and Louise so I don't really think you can go wrong.. But I really love the sound and flow or Agnes Isabel and Louise Olivia