Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Agnes & Louise need middle names!

My all-time favorite girl names are Agnes and Louise but I just can't seem to find middle names that I love for either of them. I don't want to combine them to make one name (ie Agnes Louise) because I really want to save them each as first names. I'm interested to see what others can come up with because I feel like I've hit a roadblock. I love fresh, not overly-popular, classy, and even nature-inspired names. Can't wait to see what you guys come up with!!

Helen ▵ Alice ▵ Georgia ▵ Rose ▵ Jane ▵ Mary
    Edward ▵ Samuel ▵ Theodore ▵ James ▵ Ciarán ▵ George

Agnes Isabel and Louise Olivia came to my mind.. and neither of those names are usually my picks due to their popularity! I know you don't love overly popular (neither do I) but Agnes and Louise, with such old fashioned statement making names, might enjoy a more common and super girly name in the middle. I LOOVE Agnes and Louise so I don't really think you can go wrong.. But I really love the sound and flow or Agnes Isabel and Louise Olivia

♥Mckinley Mayfair, Christian Wayne & Sir Angus Fionn♥

Favorites June 2016
    Elizabeth, Adelaide, Juniper, Amelia, Arabella, Beatrice, Clara, Charlotte, Cordelia, Hermione
    the rest of the girls

William, Jasper, Edgar, Gilbert, Morgan, Henry, Sebastian, Arthur, Monroe, Basil
    the rest of the boys

Lyra Primrose, Amelia Hyacinth, Emmeline Bronte/ Magnus Frey, Julian Mackenzie, Sebastian Lake
    the rest of my combos