Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    It really doesn't bother me if siblings have the same first initial. My two share the first letter "J", and oddly enough, it didn't even occur to me to be concerned until someone said something about it. I just used two names I liked!

I wouldn't avoid it. If you like E names, then go for it. I know of an Emma Catelyn and Elizabeth Claire sibset, I think it's lovely.
    As long as the names don't sound too similar.
    Ella and Estelle or Eliot are a no no for me.
    Laurel - 21 - Toronto

There's nothing really over the top about a sibling set with the same letter, (i.e. Sylvie, Stella, and Sebastian) but if it were the same *syllable*, (i.e. Elliot, Ella, and Elijah) that could be overkill.
    ~Favorites of the moment~

Girls: Sonya, Caroline, Sakura, Carmilla, Terra
    Boys: Conrad, Fain, Marcelo, Serge, Isidoro

Vote on my name list!

If it's just two, I barely notice. If it gets to three, four or more...it seems soooo weird to me. Especially if you and your s/o share that initial.

I come from a family with a lot of C/K names and my parents were always calling us the wrong name. I still get referred to by the wrong name by people who know my entire family. If you don't mind the idea of possibly getting your kids' names mixed up for the rest of their lives, then I don't see any problem with it.