Names Searched Right Now:
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    Vesper and Verity I love, love, love together, but day-um that's a lot of name for two little girls. And if you have more kids then what? We also have another daughter, Cora. I think I agree with one of the previous posters that maybe seriously-Latin-V-names should be Vesper's "thing".

Oh goodness! Our list is all over the place! We have some time yet, so I'm just in the collection stage.
    Petra, Josephine, Aurelia, Liv, Elowen/Eloise, Freya/Freja, Marin, Willa,

I don't know how strict NB is about talking boy names in the girls' forum and I'm loathe to hijack your thread, but I have a post under the baby names forum titles September Sibling, if you want to talk more. I was so excited to find someone else with a Vesper! And so many similar favorites! I'd love to hear your boy considerations.
    Last edited by owlett; April 6th, 2013 at 10:35 AM.

Oh, do you have a nick name for Vesper? Sometimes we use Vess for expediency's sale, but more often she's Pip or Pippa. Cora called her Pepper for a while but it morphed into Pippa and eventually just Pip. It suits her round loveliness, lol.

Vesper and ... Odette, Magdalene, Persephone, and Petra.
    I don't like Genevieve or Aurora or Iris with Vesper. I think they are too common and popular with such a rare name.
    I like virtue names like:
    Prudence
    Temperance
    Reverence
    Solace
    Comfort
    Felicity
    I also like:
    Octavia
    Minerva
    Hedwig
    Primrose
    Clarice
    Deirdre
    Doris
    Elin
    Faye
    Gwyneth
    Magalie
    Margot
    Marlow
    Sunday
    Avalon/Avonlea
    Desiree
    Guinevere
    Rapunzel
    Rosemary
    Venetia
    and
    Verena
    Good Luck!
    Last edited by emilyva; April 6th, 2013 at 12:42 PM.

I like Vesper and Vivienne!

Quote Originally Posted by owlett View Post
    Oh, do you have a nick name for Vesper? Sometimes we use Vess for expediency's sale, but more often she's Pip or Pippa. Cora called her Pepper for a while but it morphed into Pippa and eventually just Pip. It suits her round loveliness, lol.
    We just call her Ves and Vessie and rarely Vespie....never really intended her to have nicknames (not that we mind them)....it just evolved like that after she was born.