Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Vesper & Pippa (i think they sound cute together!)
    Vesper & Iris
    Vesper & Tess/Tessa
    Vesper & Indy
    Teenberry who is obsessed with names - probably a minority on nameberry who likes popular names

Ladies: Holly|Charlotte|Lily|Chloe|Indigo|Zoe|Stella
    Gents: Jonty|Jordan|Hunter|James|Xavier|Cullen|Louie

Love your daughter's name! I considered using it but I was worried everyone would constantly make James Bond references. Does that happen to you much? From you list I like Petra and Odette, which work well imo. Actually what popped into my head before I read egilona's post was Vesper & Maris as both have I religious connection. I also thought of Seraphina. And I love the suggestion of Laurel.

Vesper is definitely growing on me.
    I think that you need something that's not overly feminine like something like Annabelle. Annabelle and Vesper are horrible together.
    From the names listed I think the only ones that work are Petra and maybe Beatrix. All others are to feminine.
    How about
    Vesper and Sawyer
    Vesper and Sailor
    Vesper and Arizona
    Vesper and Liberty
    Vesper and Addison
    Vesper and Mckinley
    Vesper and Lincoln (Lincoln can very well be a girls name. Ex: Kristen Bell's daughter)
    Vesper and Ireland
    Vesper and Imogen
    Vesper and Astrid
    Vesper and Teagan
    Vesper and Portia
    Vesper and Violet
    Vesper and Quinn (too unisex?)
    Vesper and Willa
    Vesper and Tara
    Alexis
    teen berry
    excuse my username

My first thoughts were:

Vesper and Echo
    Vesper and Lilac
    Vesper and Sutton
    Vesper and Rialta
    Vesper and Villette
    Vesper and Solace
    Vesper and Cassia (casha pronunciation)
    ~inside this teenberry's mind ~
    ~
    Vote on combo possibilities (updated 4/5/14)
    ~
    Slowly reconstructing
    ~
    ♀ ~ Adair ~ Cassia ~ Cecilia ~ Cordelia ~ Ivy ~ Kestrel ~ Lyra ~ Mary ~ Petra ~ Shira ~

♂ ~ Benjamin ~ Caspian ~ Finnian ~ Jack ~ Julian ~ Levi ~ Nathaniel ~ Ronan ~ Tristan ~

☺ ~ Cassia Jane ~ Cordelia Alice ~ Ivy Seraphina ~ Lyra Genevieve ~ Mary Valentina ~ Shira Beatrix ~
    ~ Jack Peregrine ~ Julian Hawthorne ~ Ronan Wilder ~

Considering: ~ Finnegan ~ Lux ~

Quote Originally Posted by ajh View Post
    Love your daughter's name! I considered using it but I was worried everyone would constantly make James Bond references. Does that happen to you much? From you list I like Petra and Odette, which work well imo. Actually what popped into my head before I read egilona's post was Vesper & Maris as both have I religious connection. I also thought of Seraphina. And I love the suggestion of Laurel.
    We don't mind the James Bond reference (DH is somewhat of a JB book and movie buff) but actually we have only ever met ONE person who connected it to Vesper from James Bond and then directly after that he also said he remember saying Vespers (evening prayers) when he was younger. We have friends and family all over the country- so her and her name announcement were not limited to being known in just one area - we are surprised also- we expected people to pick up the James Bond reference more often. Most people just say they think it is very beautiful and that they have never heard it before.
    Actually one person who we have met that was really intrigued by it was Snow White at Disney World! She said she loved it and kept asking us questions about it. I am sure the Disney Princess hear hundreds of names a day- a great job for a name enthusiast!