Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Hmm...
    Your choices are really feminine and I'm a total girly-girl and love feminine choices like Genevieve and Vivienne however I do think that the names don't really go with 'Vesper' which isn't remotely feminine sounding in my eyes. I think with naming your second daughter you should continue using names that are similar to Vesper in style i.e. names that aren't really feminine, have a similar sound and maybe religious.

I love the suggestion of Palmer (above) and how she sounds with Vesper. There of a similar style, have religious connotations and work effortlessly together. However I understand you don't. But I think you should still be open minded too this choice. Just because she works so well with Vesper.

Suggestions:
    Eden -
    Eden & Vesper

Lyric -
    Lyric & Vesper

Acacia -
    Acacia & Vesper

India -
    India & Vesper

Viola -
    Viola & Vesper

Tamara -
    Tamara & Vesper

Out of the names you've suggested I think Aurora & Beatrix work well with Vesper as the similar 'spunk' to Vesper.

xxx

I agree that Eden works really well with Vesper, it also is familiar but unusual.
    ~ Mama to Juniper Elise and Arlo Edward James ~

Susannah - Celeste- Maybelle - Pearl - Callie - Eulalie - Clementine
    Another daughter: Celeste Maybelle Susannah

Asa - Tate - Rudy - Otis - Henry - Miles - Josiah
    Another son: Tate Henry Miles

Thank you for the input and suggestions. It has been very helpful!

I like the names on your list; my favorite pairing is probably Vesper & Odette. Also, for what it's worth, I don't get a masculine vibe off of Vesper at all. It's not frilly, but that doesn't mean it sounds like a boys' name.

If I could pair Vesper with anything, I think I'd pick Ardith. Like Vesper, it has religious connections, as well as a rather intuitive pronunciation (in my opinion, at least - I can't even think of a way to mispronounce it, actually), and it's definitely not common.

Some other ideas:

Vesper & Alida/Elida
    Vesper & Alma
    Vesper & Frances
    Vesper & Florence
    Vesper & Miriam
    Vesper & Amity
    Vesper & Olive
    Vesper & Paloma
    Vesper & Constance
    Vesper & Laurel
    Vesper & Ruth
    Vesper & Marina
    Vesper & Dominica
    Vesper & Palma (as opposed to Palmer)
    Vesper & Tamar
    Vesper & Tanith
    Vesper & Judith
    Vesper & Myrtle
    Vesper & Candida
    Vesper & Calandra
    Vesper & Justine/Justina
    Vesper & Maris
    Vesper & Allegra
    Vesper & Renata
    on my mind, for the moment

Daria | Athena | Ramona | Winifred | Maeve | Blythe | Nadine | Dorothea | Margot | Cyra | Renata | Hypatia | Junia | Thisbe

Flynn | Otto | Winston | Claude | Leif | Roald | Tavish | Lionel | Cormac | Tobin | Oswin | Rory | Damon | Tycho

Mildred "Red" ☆ Obedience "Bede" ☆ Relief "Leafy" ☆ Dorothea "Doro" ☆ Penelope "Pen" ☆ Ruth "Rue" ☆ Eudoxia "Exie"

A lot of the names on your list are lovely, but they're much more popular than Vesper.

I love Petra and Magdalene from your list, both would be beautiful with Vesper.

Others I'd suggest:
    Kyrie
    Glory
    Choral
    Amity
    Keturah
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin