Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Thanks again! I recently posted separately about Persephone. I have always loved the sound of this name. And I think it goes well with Vesper, but its meaning and Greek myth is harsh....at least I think so.

Anyone mention Reverie? Seems like a good match with Vesper.
    Emily Eileen
    .mommy to Vincent Harrison, Cecily Faye Patrice, and three special angels
    .girls: Lilla, Leona, Dorotea, Hermione, Sylvia
    .boys: Walter, Bram, Phillip, Elliott, Leo, Henry

Out of the names you mentioned, Beatrix, in my opinion, goes best with Vesper (which is such a lovely name, by the way). Severine would make it a very Bond-ish sibset because of Bérénice Marlohe's character in Skyfall, but if that's what you guys want, I think they sound good together too.

Some suggestions:
    Vesper and Ingrid
    Vesper and Alva
    Vesper and Saga
    Zelia/Elja • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a blog and a royalty blog.
    Exporting beautiful old Danish names, exotic Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names.
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Elessar/Valdemar Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel "Tilda" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Juno Catherine Françoise "Shazza"

Petrea [ Peh trEE ah]
    Raviva
    Dani mum to My little dude Bailey & my little minx Liberty
    ↓ Future names ↓
    K.P.T
    Phoenix, Elijah, Zeke, Logan

Quote Originally Posted by shvibziks View Post
    Out of the names you mentioned, Beatrix, in my opinion, goes best with Vesper (which is such a lovely name, by the way). Severine would make it a very Bond-ish sibset because of Bérénice Marlohe's character in Skyfall, but if that's what you guys want, I think they sound good together too.

Some suggestions:
    Vesper and Ingrid
    Vesper and Alva
    Vesper and Saga
    The Bond-ishness is my reservation about Séverine! Though I like it I don't know if I am willing to go that far with the Bond style! Its a bit too much I think. Have always loved Beatrix so thanks for another push toward that. Ingrid is actually another we have discussed......hmmm...