Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by marywash08 View Post
    What about Palmer? It has similar subtle religious connotations (name derived from the fact that pilgrims carried palms).

Vesper and Palmer
    Palmer is very boy to me. I know hayleigh_1990 says Vesper strikes her as not very feminine but Vesper strikes us as a feminine name only- it does not even seem unisex to us. So by choosing Vesper we were not trying to choose a boy name gone girl or anything like Elliot or the like.

Dani mum to My little dude Bailey & my little minx Liberty
    ↓ Future names ↓
    K.P.T
    Phoenix, Elijah, Zeke, Logan

Vesper and Iris and Vesper and Odette are simply perfect sibsets.

Matilda Sailor or Faye Matilda | Sylvie Winifred or Simon Atlas | Atlas Dov or Alice Violetta | Lucien Wilde or Lucinda Jane | Jane Lucinda or Jack Mariner | Marlowe Charles or Roscoe Thomas | Charles ' Charlie' Wallace or Marigold 'Maggie' Wynn | Eloise Lily or Elliot Darwin | Iris Cordelia or Thea Marina | Jasper Augustus or Juniper 'June' Lovelace | Julian Felix or Judah 'Jude' Reeve

Just a grad student dreaming ahead...

Vesper and Aurora!

I also really like Odette and Rosamund. Vesper feels ethereal to me so I would definitely look at similarly magical names and you have several on your list .

Saoirse
    Una
    Arianwen
    Esme
    Mama to my dear little bear <3

Petra is a great choice! Otherwise agree Eden is lovely with Vesper as is Aria which was first to mind.