Names Searched Right Now:

Thread: Name Combos?

Name Combos?

So, basically, I love making name combos, and hearing what other people like as name combos! For my daughter, I've chosen;

Violet McKenna O'Connell (Violet's a family name, McKenna to honour both our grandfathers, who were Kenneth's)
    Nicola Verity O'Connell
    Melody Ava O'Connell
    Verity Louise O'Connell
    Scarlett Alison O'Connell
    Kaydence Celeste O'Connell

What are your suggestions? Suggest as many name combos as you like! I love to keep a list on hand so my fiance and I can talk through them all together They can be similar to my taste, or your own, but, my only request, is that the first names I have already used, aren't repeated as first names. (ie; I don't really want 7 posts with Violet, Nicola, Melody, Verity and Scarlett in them)

If it helps, our eldest is Felicity Grace, and when/if we have boys, they will be Robert Patrick (Bobby) and Duncan Edward.

Thank you!
    Mummy to Felicity Grace

Considering; Violet McKenna|Nicola Verity|Verity Elise| Clara Jasmine|Jasmine Oliviana

Robert(Bobby) Patrick|Duncan Edward|Mark William|Thomas Henry

I think Violet sounds best with Felicity.

Nicola is all boy to me, Melody and Verity are dated to me, Scarlett sounds trashy to me, and Kaydence is just plain ridiculous.

Felicity and....

Matilda
    Olivia
    Jasmine
    Marina
    Clara
    Persephone
    Hazel
    Georgiana
    Theadora
    Rosalie
    Cordelia • Adelaide • Marian • Helena • Iris
    Matilda • Juno • Branwen • Ophelia • Rosalind • Penelope • Claudia
    Arthur • Henry • Caspian • Stanley • Justice
    Edmund • Roman • Nathaniel • Sebastian • Albany • Reuben • Thomas

My favourites from your combos is Violet McKenna*. I prefer mixing the others up to make Scarlett Louise and Verity Ava.

Mila Liberty
    Isis Louise
    Kirrily Alison
    Celeste Eden
    Lucienne Lily
    Freya Willow

*I'm not really a fan of Mc first names, I'd try Kenna, Kendall, Kennedy, Kendra or even Kenya if I really wanted to give the name Ken to a girl, but that's just personal choice. It is also a quite unusual combo with the old-fashioned flower name Violet and the trendy McKenna, but maybe that's what you were after. Flow wise, for me it really works.

Quote Originally Posted by imogeneve View Post
    My favourites from your combos is Violet McKenna*. I prefer mixing the others up to make Scarlett Louise and Verity Ava.

Mila Liberty
    Isis Louise
    Kirrily Alison
    Celeste Eden
    Lucienne Lily
    Freya Willow

*I'm not really a fan of Mc first names, I'd try Kenna, Kendall, Kennedy, Kendra or even Kenya if I really wanted to give the name Ken to a girl, but that's just personal choice. It is also a quite unusual combo with the old-fashioned flower name Violet and the trendy McKenna, but maybe that's what you were after. Flow wise, for me it really works.
    To be honest, McKenna's our favourite, although I do love Kendall and Kennedy! We did want a more classic name with a modernized first name, so that way, if she decides Violet's too old fashioned (it's also gaining popularity here, where as McKenna's not even in our top 1000), she can have a name that's more up to date/unique. We'd use McKenna as her first name, but, certain in-laws of mine would love to tear that idea to shreds, so, we're sticking with it as a middle name.

Of yours, I love Celeste Eden and Freya Willow!
    Mummy to Felicity Grace

Considering; Violet McKenna|Nicola Verity|Verity Elise| Clara Jasmine|Jasmine Oliviana

Robert(Bobby) Patrick|Duncan Edward|Mark William|Thomas Henry

I really like Melody and Felicity and Violet and Felicity. I also love Imogeneve suggestion of Celeste and Sapphires suggestion of Hazel. Here are some others that may work.

Felicity and Georgia
    Felicity and Jade
    Felicity and Zoe
    Felicity and Annika
    Felicity and Ivy
    Felicity and Kendra
    Felicity and Daphne
    Felicity and Elodie
    Felicity and Delilah/ Lila
    Felicity and Autumn
    Felicity and Savannah
    Felicity and Esme
    Felicity and Maya
    Felicity and Corrine
    Felicity and Phoebe
    Felicity and Rhiannon
    Felicity and Athena
    Felicity and Riona
    Felicity and Juliana
    Felicity and Octavia
    Felicity and Charlotte
    Felicity and Naomi
    Felicity and Carys
    Felicity and Layla
    Last edited by southernbeauty; April 1st, 2013 at 10:33 AM.