Names Searched Right Now:
Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
    Thomas and Lucy I think.
    Whilst they're not horrible names, they're completely not my style!

The other half says that he wouldn't want to name a child without seeing the baby first, so he agreed to give me three/four choices for each gender:

Joseph, Edward or Edmund, Walter

Annora, Rose or Rosemary, Allison

I actually really like his choices, except I probably wouldn't use Joseph, Edward or Rose due to popularity & Allison is a little dated (but I do love the nickname Allie). We're also in total agreement on middle names; two and using family/virtue names. However, he did point out that we've influenced each other a lot by discussing names for the last 3 years or so. I love Annora and Walter partly because he loves them, and he loves Edmund and Rosemary partly because I do. Hopefully, this means it won't be too hard to name a baby when the time comes in a couple of years though!

Annora Juliet, Elspeth, Verity, Zelda, Josephine, Marianne, Rosemary Constance
    Edmund Henry, Wesley, Jonah, Gilbert, August, Winston, Hugh Theodore

Quote Originally Posted by pinkballerina View Post
    If it was totally his choice, it would be Nina for a girl and Charles nn Charlie for a boy. We briefly entertained the idea of both but neither made the short list.
    I absolutely adore Charles with nn Charlie I wish my DH was as keen as it as I am!

Quote Originally Posted by dreambelievelove View Post
    I absolutely adore Charles with nn Charlie I wish my DH was as keen as it as I am!
    I love Charlie but find Charles quite stuffy and overly formal..This is the sole reason it didn't make the short list!

Mama to Amelie Clara (2008) & Daisy Madeline (2013).

Alice Tallulah, Polly Matilda, Rosalie Faye, Lucy Annabel, Maya Lillian, Hazel Kate, Eva Blossom, Juliet Lila, Ivy Camille.
    Charles Joshua "Charlie", Theodore Samuel "Teddy", Elliott Daniel, Noah Zachary, James Oscar, Arthur Philip, Rowan Isaac.

I think now my fiance’s picks are a lot LOT different than they would have been forever we starting discussing baby names. In the beginning the only name he gave me was Ajax for a boy, no girl’s…

Now his picks are a bit better. For a girl he likes Ellie, Keira, and Ava. I would be absolutely happy with an Ava, despite the popularity. For a boy he really doesn’t have favorites that I haven’t suggested. He loves Alexander and Thomas though, so that’s good for me!

listography.com/JessicaRoseSays

Alexander Owen ~ Patrick Thomas ~ Jack ~ Conor ~ Nolan ~ Mark ~ Samuel ~ Jeremy ~ Ian ~ Vincent ~ Evan
    Nora ~ Claire ~ Stella ~ Madeleine ~ Violet ~ Victoria ~ Ava ~ Gabrielle ~ Leah ~ Soleil