Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

What would your husband/boyfriend name your children if it was entirely up to him?

LOL. and would you like these names?
    Excludes my top 7 girls and top 7 boys names.

My girls reserve list - Lorena - Phina (josephina) - Rosalind - Luna - Kitty (katherine) - Lucia - Ada (adelaide) - Leona - Nadia - Irina - Nicola - Iris - Petra
    My boys RL - Dominic - Charles (not charlie)- Caspar - Tristan - Rowan

Note: Lorena- 'lor-ayna', Lucia- 'loo-see-a', Irina- 'eye-ree-na'. Official names in brackets and they are just that 'official'.
    (probably ruled out: Freddie(frederick), Archie(archibald), Jamie(james), Owen.)

Oh dear - Well our eldest would have the name he has as that was his decision/choice. My youngest would most likely be something like Kieran or Patrick and while I think both names are lovely, they aren't 'for me'.

If we had a daughter he would go for Esme Rose, Amelia Rose or Ava Rose, and again while I find them lovely, they aren't 'for me'. We did consider Esme for our youngest son though as this was my partners favourite girl name - We were considering whether to use the more well-known Esme or the very unusual Noa-Sophia if we had a girl.

Luckily he is very easy to influence and he's ended up loving my more adventerous name suggestions as well as the more "regular" ones.

I think it would be some soft short L-name: Lara, Lia, Linn (all pretty boring and common here)
    For a boy I don't really have an idea. Maybe Emil (popular name as well)

If it was totally his choice, it would be Nina for a girl and Charles nn Charlie for a boy. We briefly entertained the idea of both but neither made the short list.

Mama to Amelie Clara (2008) & Daisy Madeline (2013).

Alice Tallulah, Polly Matilda, Rosalie Faye, Lucy Annabel, Maya Lillian, Hazel Kate, Eva Blossom, Juliet Lila, Ivy Camille.
    Charles Joshua "Charlie", Theodore Samuel "Teddy", Elliott Daniel, Noah Zachary, James Oscar, Arthur Philip, Rowan Isaac.

Boyfriend says Hannibal and Lenore.