Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

What would your husband/boyfriend name your children if it was entirely up to him?

LOL. and would you like these names?
    Excludes my top 7 girls and top 7 boys names.

My girls reserve list - Lorena - Phina (josephina) - Rosalind - Luna - Kitty (katherine) - Lucia - Ada (adelaide) - Leona - Nadia - Irina - Nicola - Iris - Petra
    My boys RL - Dominic - Charles (not charlie)- Caspar - Tristan - Rowan

Note: Lorena- 'lor-ayna', Lucia- 'loo-see-a', Irina- 'eye-ree-na'. Official names in brackets and they are just that 'official'.
    (probably ruled out: Freddie(frederick), Archie(archibald), Jamie(james), Owen.)

Oh dear - Well our eldest would have the name he has as that was his decision/choice. My youngest would most likely be something like Kieran or Patrick and while I think both names are lovely, they aren't 'for me'.

If we had a daughter he would go for Esme Rose, Amelia Rose or Ava Rose, and again while I find them lovely, they aren't 'for me'. We did consider Esme for our youngest son though as this was my partners favourite girl name - We were considering whether to use the more well-known Esme or the very unusual Noa-Sophia if we had a girl.

Luckily he is very easy to influence and he's ended up loving my more adventerous name suggestions as well as the more "regular" ones.

I think it would be some soft short L-name: Lara, Lia, Linn (all pretty boring and common here)
    For a boy I don't really have an idea. Maybe Emil (popular name as well)

If it was totally his choice, it would be Nina for a girl and Charles nn Charlie for a boy. We briefly entertained the idea of both but neither made the short list.

Mama to Amelie Clara (2008) & Daisy Madeline (2013).

Lucy, Ivy, Maya, Rosabel, Victoria, Alice, Molly, Juliet, Annabel, Sofia.
    Charlie, Arthur, William, Isaac, Noah, Finn, Vincent, Alexander, Zachary, Oscar.

Boyfriend says Hannibal and Lenore.