Names Searched Right Now:
Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
    My husband would have kids named Valiant, Bastian, Gwendolyn and Savannah if he had his way. I try not to, but my nose usually gets turned up whenever he comes out with another name suggestion. Our styles are completely different, but when we find a name we both love, it all falls into place.

When we were pregnant with my son, his father loved Jillian and Stephanie for a girl. Over my dead body. Thankfully, we had a boy and used his choice. It had come to me in a dream though, he probably wouldn't have come across it on his own. Left completely to his own devices, he probably would have just used his middle name, Marcus (also not a personal favorite).

DH liked Owen but also pushed HARD for both Brody and Hunter. With Eloise, his suggestions were Finley or Campbell.....SO NMS.
    **Proud mama to Owen McCabe and Eloise Mairead aka "Lola Mae" **

I'm not dating anyone right now, but if my ex had her way we would've only used names from Joss Whedon's various media ventures. Saffron, River, Echo, etc.

Matilda Sailor or Faye Matilda | Sylvie Winifred or Simon Atlas | Atlas Dov or Alice Violetta | Lucien Wilde or Lucinda Jane | Jane Lucinda or Jack Mariner | Marlowe Charles or Roscoe Thomas | Charles ' Charlie' Wallace or Marigold 'Maggie' Wynn | Eloise Lily or Elliot Darwin | Iris Cordelia or Thea Marina | Jasper Augustus or Juniper 'June' Lovelace | Julian Felix or Judah 'Jude' Reeve

Just a grad student dreaming ahead...

Somewhere along the banks of the mighty Columbia
    My fiance loves Guillaume and Clothilde. At first I was vehemently against both names, but I've come around to them. At least, enough to put them in the middle name slot. Although, I'm starting to really like Clotilda, I can imagine the reaction it would get from my family.
    Trying, trying, trying

Current favorites:
    Boy: Asa Guillaume, Barnaby August
    Girl: Apolline Iris- Polly, Clothilde Juno- Chloe