Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    My SO likes Noah for a boy and Diana, Della and just plain Rosie for a girl.
    (Della I agreed too, obviously from the signature, especially since its his great-grandma's name and she's special to him.
    Rosie I also agreed to, but only if it has a longer, less common name as her while name.)
    Seventeen. Ravenclaw. Passions: art, theatre, music, yoga, meditation, naming, and reading.
    (Changing my name to Zoie Willow.)

For a future...
    Ever-so Darling Daughter:
    Opal Eleanor ~ Harmony Ophelia Maude ~ Cecily Henrietta Mae ~ Lavender Elaine

Splendid Son:
    Sebastian Bodhi - Hugo Alistair -
    Augustus Grey - Phineas Alexander "Finn"

My hubby thinks that Danger would be the best middle name for a boy.

Ouch, call me crazy but I HATED Amy / Rory! I liked Rose, though. (I'm a fan of Martha, personally, she was awesome). We have a Melody, born before the current Dr. Who, but he happens to be obsessed with River Song, so I think in his mind she is named for Dr. Who as well.
    Martha was awesome; I hate that she didn't last longer! I really like Clara at the moment. I was more than ready for that particular change. (I also like the name Clara Rose and would totally use it if I have enough daughters someday!)
    Current Favorites

Girls: Susannah, Mahalia, Tosca, Cassia, Jerusha, Jewel, Rose, Dove, Kate, and Eve
    Boys: Gideon, Gabriel, Rafael, Dominic, Benedict, Sam, Desmond, Theodore, Tobias, and Sebastian
    Guilty Pleasures: Aurelia, Cosima, Eowyn, Neytiri, Rukia / Remy, Gryffin, Gareth, Eddard, and Judah

Girls: Kristen, Gabriella, Addison, Olivia, or Fiona (I like Olivia and Gabriella)
    Boys: Liam (I'd agree to WilLIAM, but that's as close as he's getting...)
    mom to livvy jozefa 7.10.13

Quote Originally Posted by shellezbellez View Post
    Martha was awesome; I hate that she didn't last longer! I really like Clara at the moment. I was more than ready for that particular change. (I also like the name Clara Rose and would totally use it if I have enough daughters someday!)
    I have not seen the new one yet, but everyone keeps telling me that she's pretty awesome - and Clara is a love of mine, so that could help.