Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    His favorite boy's name is Sebastian. He would call him Bastian for short, like in Never Ending Story. He likes Ronan a lot, but he hates that it means baby seal.

He likes really frilly names for girls. His favorites are:
    Gabriella
    Esmeralda
    Jessica

I asked DH that once and I think he said some names that were a mixture of U2 members, Star Wars, and baseball greats.
    Which wouldn't be so terrible if we ended up with an Adam, a Luke, and a Jack--it could be worse---but it could be better.
    Livy/Lucy : Geneva/Gwen : Coralie/Alice : Noelle/Eve
    Eli/Bennett : Jude/Zane: Luke/Leo : Levi/Phineas

Murphy. For a boy or a girl he likes Murphy. No joke. Or something stupid like Lysol. He thinks he is hilarious. Sadly and obviously he has had his future naming privileges revoked. He really is a wonderful person, he just doesn't get to help name any kids.

His two older daughters have musical names and he would name a third girl Rhapsody or Symphony - yes, over my dead body. For a boy, Dominic.

Quote Originally Posted by shellezbellez View Post
    I'm not in a relationship, but I have a very good male friend. We chat about names sometimes because of my obsession and he announced the other day that he had picked out a girl's name: Amelia Rose, after his two favorite companions on Doctor Who. He's quite proud of committing to a name!

I like Rose (who is actually my favorite companion as well), but while I liked the companion Amelia, I'm not into the name Amelia even though it's really pretty and it's a nice combination (I know a lot of Amys and Emilys). I'm proud of him for coming up with this one, though, because the first time we talked about names he was into Holly and Kenneth (which feel very 60s-70s to me). Whoever ends up with him can thank me later; I'm turning him into a true name nerd!
    Ouch, call me crazy but I HATED Amy / Rory! I liked Rose, though. (I'm a fan of Martha, personally, she was awesome). We have a Melody, born before the current Dr. Who, but he happens to be obsessed with River Song, so I think in his mind she is named for Dr. Who as well.