Names Searched Right Now:
Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    Names that Martin has suggested over the last year include: Dante, Virgil, Wesker, Claymore, Colt, Arthur and Grant for boys and Lilith, Snow, Summer and Starr for girls.
    Most of his names I'm fine with as middles but not first names. I'll ask him when he wakes up since his suggestions seem to always change.
    If I had a baby right now they'd be:
    Isaac
    or
    Blaire

My boyfriend actually has great taste, though it's like pulling teeth to get him to come up with name ideas, or to produce names he likes.

For girls, he loves:
    Nora
    Eleanor - which blows me away
    Elowen - he suggested this out the of the blue the other day. I'm starting to think he has a thing with "El..." names...

For boys:
    Declan
    Callum
    Henry
    Gideon
    Robert (this is his non-negotiable middle name selection)

Although I think he has great taste, most of our conversations about names end in him finding something obscure that he finds hilarious..."Morwena....heeheehee...more weiner!". Oh boy.
    Last edited by claireelise; April 2nd, 2013 at 09:49 AM.

OH and I have similar taste most of the time, we were discussing baby names yesterday for some reason and he came up with Carter, Jasper, Lola and Imogen.

The girl names are nice, I went through a phase where I loved the name Lola but I dislike the boys names!

He has also decided that if we have a girl (in the future) her middle name will be Rose which is his grandmother's middle name or if we have a boy his middle name will be Owen (a family name) or Jay/Jacob after his brother.
    Current favourites:
    Girls:Amelie, Isobel, Ruby and Imogen.
    Boys: Reuben, Joel, Caleb and Tobias.

For a boy Brock or Phoenix
    For a girl Evangeline or Cambria

All the names are ok in my opinion but I probably would only seriously consider Evangeline.
    Last edited by seazuno86; April 2nd, 2013 at 11:27 AM.

favorite names this week: Greta 🌻 Evander

I don't have a boyfriend yet, because I'm still a young teenager, but I can tell you that my dad got his way my and my brothers' names. If my mom got her way, I would've been Hadessah NN Haddie, and my brothers would be Alistair and Trace. We're Madison nn Maddie, Isaiah, and Elijah. Eli's 2nd middle name is Trace, though. lol
    Madison, 14-year-old name nerd! My style is all over the place, my favorites change all the time.

Boys: David, Eric, Finlay, George, James, Jude, Lee, Michael, Paul, Richard, Rory.

Girls: Emmanuelle, Frederica, Jayne, Juliet, Lauren, Mary, Molly, Nora, Raffaela, Stella.