Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Last Name

The Last Name

First, I'm just going to say thank you to everyone who reads this.
    Okay so I have the definite first name for my main character, which is Phoenyx (shortened occasionally to Nyx). She is seventeen and lives in the future. A personality description of her is: Phoenyx is normally quiet and somewhat shy. She is guarded and isn’t the type to walk up and start chatting but will if it is a social necessity. She angers fairly slowly but when she is, she will stay that way in a cold-angry mood. She often will correct people but gains no pleasure from it. She also will talk back, mostly to people she dislikes or irritate her. She does not joke often. She is disgusted by oppression and ignorance. She believes in the importance of the past and the future.

I have, in my opinion, a great first name but she is lacking a last name to match. Last name can be anything but preferably something that isn't too extreme and has something with a background. Again, thanks.

Stevens
    Stevenson
    Reid
    James
    Webster
    Stone

Those are the only names that come to me with that name... I put them in order of best to bottom!! lol
    Dani, (U.K Mumma) Love my kids Bailey & Liberty {stepmum to angel Calium 17/4/02-25/06/02} ❤ Future daughter's name will be Kairi Peyton ❤

Faves: (B) Phoenix, Elijah, Zeke, Logan, Vincent, Talon, Castiel, Kye, Auron, Xavier, Orion, Gunner, Aeydn, Roman, Zephyr
    (G) Asharlia/Aschalia, Maddilynn, Ksenia, Genevieve, Isabeau, Talia, Marnie, Wynter, Sofia, Emery/Emmarie, Elyse, Myka, Bonnie, Schyler (nn Chyler)

Quote Originally Posted by bailibsmum View Post
    Stevens
    Stevenson
    Reid
    James
    Webster
    Stone

Those are the only names that come to me with that name... I put them in order of best to bottom!! lol
    I think Phoenyx Stone sounds cool!
    Just a teenage writer with a fascination for names!

I like bailibsmum's suggestion of Reid and Stone. I might add Wilson to the list, Phoenyx Wilson sounds nice to my ears. Something with more syllables might also sound nice. Phoenyx Carrington sort of has a certain ring to it?

I adore Reid and Stone! Wilson is up there too! I considered the name Steele for a little but Stone flows better. Thank you all for the the suggestions!