Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Great sibset I just heard...

Visiting a church in a neighboring town, I saw the three most adorable little boys. The youngest is just a month old, and the others (probably two and three years old) have such beautiful black curls! I had to ask their names and was delighted to learn them: Josiah, Dante and Lorenzo. What an awesome brother set! I nearly squeaked with joy. I learned later that Lorenzo was born on Valentine's Day and received the middle name Valentino.
    I'm seldom so richly rewarded for asking names. Just thought I'd share.
    "He telleth the number of the stars; He calleth them all by their names."
    Psalm 147:4

Still dreaming:
    Tobias Rory Benjamin ~ Crispin Isaiah ~ Ransom Horatio ~ Lucius Olórin ~ James Deliverance
    Una Marguerite/Oona Sylvestra ~ Jessamyn Agnes ~ Branwen Evangeline ~ Alice Emmanuelle ~ Christiana Linnet

Wow. I love Dante and Lorenzo. How daring/darling. Josiah seems like the odd man out, but all three names have nice heft.

That is one great sib-set. But I kind of agree with emmabobemma which Josiah being the odd man out. I don't really like Lorenzo Valentino which the two Os at the end.

Josiah is kinda the odd man out since the other two are so Italian, but the sounds of Dante and Lorenzo are different enough that I thought Josiah held his own. Maybe the next brother needs to be Abraham or something...?
    I really loved how the sounds of each name, very strong and very different, still complement the other names so beautifully. Dante and Lorenzo share an N, Josiah and Lorenzo share an O as well as syllable rhythm...I thought they were pretty amazing together.
    "He telleth the number of the stars; He calleth them all by their names."
    Psalm 147:4

Still dreaming:
    Tobias Rory Benjamin ~ Crispin Isaiah ~ Ransom Horatio ~ Lucius Olórin ~ James Deliverance
    Una Marguerite/Oona Sylvestra ~ Jessamyn Agnes ~ Branwen Evangeline ~ Alice Emmanuelle ~ Christiana Linnet

Love it! So cool! Lorenzo Valentino is fab, I don't mind similar endings in names. I have lots of friends with triple -a endings for example. Dante is the best name though, so dashing! Josiah is nice and refreshing too. I think they sound great together, Dante and Lorenzo, while both Italian, are very different. Dante is mysterious and Lorenzo is kind of an old man name. So I think they go together perfectly, all three of them! Thanks, sweets
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]