Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Question Is it really an option?

I was searching for musically-related names and came across Mandolin on Nameberry. Is that really an option? It sounds pretty, but I don't know... what do you think? It doesn't seem like something that could work in real life.
    'Jessie' Jessica Emily Faith
    Living down under...

.... On the hunt for new girls name imagery.

Ronan: For the sake of spicy, little boys wearing plaid shirts, running around in kneeless jeans, playing in the mud and being mischievous.
    Other considerations
    Mariella Avalon - Logan Michael - Elisabeth Jewel - Everett James

Never heard of it, but I guess she could always just go by Mandy if she hated having an unusual name.

I think it would work because it isn't extremely outrages. Naming your daughter Mandolin is much different than naming your daughter Saxophone or Trumpet. Also, Mandolin kind of sounds like Madalyn. I like it.
    Alexis
    teen berry
    excuse my username

I know a Mandolyn, and I always thought it was weird. But I suppose if boys can be named Banjo...

I don't care for it at all. The "man" part of the name makes it sound masculine. I find it cheesy unless you are or your hubby actually play the mandolin. If you are just looking for a music related name, there are so many better ones out there.
    Anxiously awaiting the arrival of Luther's little brother November/15!
    Currently loving: Magnus, Griffin, August/Augustus, Atticus, Auberon, Cole, Tiberius, Alaric and Rowan.