Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Tavie - Evelyn is her first name, but her middle name is Octavia
    Nikki - Her real name is Ashley, but that's common, so she uses her middle name Nicole for her name
    Florida - A guy moved from Florida and it was, at first, to make fun of him. His real name is Nathan and now goes by Nate
    Kari - It's short for Kariel which is highly unique. I know the NN is common, but you never really hear the name Kariel
    Kirby - I think this was the guys' last name, I forget his first name, but it's kind of a cool NN.

Current Favorites
    August - Daniel - Erik - Heath - Leo - Ronan
    Eve - Fiona - Johanna - Lana - Lena - Sally

One of my friend's cousins has been known as Rosy since birth, because she had really red/rosy cheeks when she was born, but her birth name is Jennifer Anne.

Her parents thought that Rosy would end up being just an early childhood nickname, but she preferred it to her real name, and that's what everyone calls her.

My friend was 14 when she found out that Rosy isn't in fact her cousin's real name!
    ♥ Margaret Mary ♥
    20. Name nerd. College sophomore. Identical twin.

~ Eliza Josephine ~ Esther Christabel ~ Harriet Aurelia ~ Mary Jessamine ~ Rose Georgina ~ Sarah Margaret ~
    ~ Asher Benedict ~ Gabriel Walter ~ John Constantine ~ Noah August ~ Reuben Alexander ~ Samuel Ernest ~

I get Buzz and Ivy and my brother gets Iggy and Ike. Where Ebony and Isaac.

The most unusual I know is my friend is Kathleen but she goes always by Kate.
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Tallulah★Ruby☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆Miller★
    babynameobsessed.worpress.com

Well I have a friend who goes by Hawaii (where he's from) and I didn't think twice about his real name Ryan. Until I realized Ryan the Hawaiian was an even better nickname!

listography.com/JessicaRoseSays

Alexander Owen ~ Patrick Thomas ~ Jeremy Shea ~ Nolan Jack ~ Conor Arlo ~ Evan Daniel ~ Samuel Mark
    Nora ~ Claire ~ Stella ~ Maura ~ Madeleine ~ Violet ~ Victoria ~ Ava ~ Gabrielle ~ Leah ~ Soleil

Haha Ryan the Hawaiian. Cool. And Posy for Josephine? Interesting! I'd never thought of that. (I think Kelly is very handsome too, flick.)

Current loves:
    thomasina louise, percival hugh

. ∙ ˙ . ∙ ˙  ✶  . ∙ ˙ . ∙ ˙

♥  ❝Words have meaning and names have power.❞