Names Searched Right Now:
Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41
    I'm turning 20 in September, and I'm not planning on having children for at least a couple more years. Ideally, I'd like to be 27 or 28 when I have my first, and my fiancé agrees. We'd both like to wait and finish school (and hopefully mostly pay off school loans) before we have kids. Since we both have a few years left of school, we're going to wait a while. I have two siblings, and he has three, but we don't really want more than two or three kids.
    Engaged to the love of my life, not yet trying to conceive

Possible daughters: Lena/Lina, Grace, Genevieve, Zoe, Eleanor "Leni", Estelle "Stella"
    Possible sons: Elias, Levi, Daniel, Hayden, Grayson, Liam, Flynn, Asher, Gabriel, Moses

Furry children: Cash the black lab, Joker the boxer

I'm 26. I got married when I was 21 (almost 22), pregnant at 24 (almost 25 - I actually broke the news to my parents on my birthday), and our first child was born last June (she just turned 1 on Monday!) We would like to have 1 more child (maybe 2 - if hubby doesn't get his boy next time, he wants to try one more time). I like the idea of having a slightly larger age gap between kids (more than the standard 2 years), but I also want to be done by 35.

I'm 18 soon to be 19. I don't have any kids yet. I'm waiting until im out of college and married. Whether through adoption or pregnancy i want at least 5 kids. More boys than girls.

I turned 22 in January, and I have two sons. The oldest one is Drake, he's two and a half now. And my youngest one is Skandar, born in May this year.
    Alexis Victoria
    mom to the dragon and lion boys, AKA Drake Zephyr and Skandar Leonidas
    TTC 2014/2015

I am 19 right now. I will finish getting my degree just after I turn 21. Of course I want to be married, settled into a home, and have a good job before I have any children. I would like to have my first by the age of 24 and my last by the age of 34, but I guess it'll all happen when it is supposed to.