Names Searched Right Now:
Page 39 of 41 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 LastLast
    This is kind of awkward... I'm not the youngest in this thread, but close to it. I'm 15, nearly 16.
    I always wanted to be a career-woman first, and do the 'family thing' later. But as I've gotten older, reality has set in.
    I desperately want (a) biological child(ren), but both my mother and her mother before her have had trouble. My grandma had a hysterectomy in her 20s, after having my mum and uncle aged 18 and 23 respectively. My mum was told she couldn't have children, then she had me. She was pregnant a second time 3 years later, but miscarried at 7 weeks.
    Now I'm unsure... I'd hate to be a 'young mum' with no stable job, but I'm unsure if I'll be able to conceive later in life.
    Ideally, I'll marry at about 25 and have three children - two biological, aged 26 and 29, and then adoption once I know I could provide for him/her.
    Becky
    Just a 16 year old girl obsessed with names and naming things not yet here.

Alice Jayne | Azalea Juliet | Charlotte Ophelia
    Elizabeth Blythe | Poppy Artemis

Archer William | Henry Tobias | Leo Alexander
    Rowan Elijah | Theodore Michael

I am 33 and I have four beautiful children and I am currently expecting twins. My husband and I got married 13 years ago. Jason was 25 and I was 20. After these babies, I have no idea if Jason and I will have more children. We had wanted one more but ended up getting number 5 and number 6!:)
    Last edited by novembermama; June 2nd, 2013 at 04:24 PM.
    ~E&J~
    Mama to: Truman "True" Reed (1/06), Delaney "Laney" Katherine (7/07), Charlotte "Lottie" Elisa (9/09), and Hallie Jane (3/11). Expecting Spencer "Spence" Troy and Georgia "Georgie Bea" Beatrice (8/13)

I'm turning 37 in the early autumn and celebrating my 1st wedding anniversary tomorrow. My daughter is 2 and I have a newborn son. We're planning one more child, but not until Dashiell turns 2. And my two furry and meowing kids named Soren and Stellan are 5
    Zelda Astrid - 21.02.2011
    Dashiell Roman Leif - 15.05.2013
    Vita Malin - 23.04.2014

Soon-to-be aunt for the first time!

I will be 34 in August and I have 5 children. I had my first daughter when I was 16 so I started young but I've never regreted it. I went on to have 4 more children with the same man. My babies are 17, 14, 5, 2 and 2 months.
    Gwyneth Berkeley (9/95), Landon Bradley (12/98), Sawyer Kymberley (12/07), Alivia Presley (1/11), Ingrid Hadley (4/13) & Harlow Ripley (7/14)

-
    Anthony, Benjamin, Carey, Carmine, Ellington, Hudson, Judah, Kingston, Liam, Luca, Ross, Ryker
    Astoria, Harlow, Honor, Ireland, Lorelei, Lorraine, Magnolia, Rydel, Vienna, Waverly, Willow
    GPs: Bauer, Hart, Noble, Oak, Rocky, Royal, Shor, Wilder, Zane/Beauty, Haven, Love, Oakley, Oceane, Rhine, Sailor/Sailor Mae, Snow, Sunday

I'm 33... I was 24 when we got married, my husband was 35. We struggled with infertility for 3 years before having our son who will be 5 this summer. We always planned on 2 or 3 children, but life got in the way.
    My mom got cancer, and that ate up 2 years of our lives. (She's better now.) And we've spent the last 18+ months dealing with infertility and a miscarriage this spring.
    I'm 6 weeks pregnant with #2 and hoping beyond hope that everything works out perfectly. This might be our last baby.
    Mom to:
    Weston Christopher, July 2008
    Keegan Nathaniel,
    Dec. 12, 2013
    Sebastian Miller,
    Dec. 12, 2013

Current loves:
    ~ Emerson ~ Eden ~ Rosalind ~ Caroline ~ Matilda ~ Gemma ~

~ Landon ~ Kellan ~ Asher ~ Griffin ~ Archer ~ Edison ~ Holden ~ Harrison ~ Elliot ~