Names Searched Right Now:
Page 37 of 42 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 ... LastLast
    I'm 25, not married - but been with the same man for nearly 10 yrs. We have two kids together, trying for a third.

I am 24, been married for 5years this September, we have a almost 20month old daughter, would like to have another baby when she is around three, that will be it for us
    babynamelover.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by cassyanna View Post
    One question to those who got married earlier...

did you get a lot of pressure from family and others to start having kids? That's what I'd be afraid of and hence why I'm not in a rush to be married right now. I love the romanticness of marriage and what it represents, but to me a wedding is basically like putting on a show... I'd rather elope or have a simple, small one. I don't know if i'd like the expectations that come with marriage at such a young age. Am I just over-analyzing this?
    I'm not even married yet (but I am engaged) and my future MIL traded in their old car for a car more "grandchild friendly" and says she needs a granddaughter so she can dress her in cute clothes and stuff...not exactly pressuring us in particular, because she says the same things to her daughter and they seem to enjoy talking about it, but she definitely wants some grandkids, lol.
    Current faves:

Melanie Anne, Caroline Olivia, William Gregory, Benjamin Patrick

I'm 11, but turning 12 in a month. I'm the only one of my friends with a craze for names. I'm going to get married and adopt three FEMALE kids from Paris, then live there, and I'll be... idk, 25-28 when I do that.
    Henrietta. Chiara. Marisol. Imogen.
    Hakuna matata, it means no worries for the rest of your days.
    Stars can't shine without darkness.
    You can't have a better tommorow if you keep thinking about yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by imagineglitr View Post
    I'm 11, but turning 12 in a month. I'm the only one of my friends with a craze for names. I'm going to get married and adopt three FEMALE kids from Paris, then live there, and I'll be... idk, 25-28 when I do that.
    Uh. Good luck with that. France is not considered an international adoption 'sending' country.
    Mother to miss Mila Arden and her brand new brother, Cato Bennett