Names Searched Right Now:
Page 36 of 42 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast
    I'm 28 and pregnant with my first at the moment who is due 5 days after my 29th birthday, so only time will tell whether i'll be 28 or 29 when i finally become a mother

I always thought it would be perfect to get married at about 24 and have 1st baby at 26. I got married at 24 so that part was perfectly on schedule, but then my career kinda took off a bit and so baby making went on hold. We finally decided we were ready September last year and I conceived in January. We want 2, prob with about 18 months - 2 years or so in between, so will be looking at maybe being 31 ish when we're done.
    Mummy of One:

Dominic Jameson: 3rd November 2013

I'm 18 and nowhere near ready to have children, to be perfectly honest I don't even know what I'd do with a child at this point in my life (I just love the names!)

I feel like I definitely want kids, but not for a good long time, and ideally I'd be married by that point. I think the earliest I'd want to have a kid by would be around 27 and I'd say that right now I'd pitch myself at saying I'd want 3/4 kids, I only have one sibling and we weren't always super close and I always kid of wished I had another.

I definitely want to travel a bit and there are places in the world I would love to visit to have an experience of what other cultures are like, but as of right now it's all A-levels and then Uni and then who knows!
    ~ Bridget May Jemima ~ Tove Mercy Josephine ~ Circe Ruby Adelaide ~
    ~ Reuben Lionel Calloway ~ Samson Arley Peregrine ~ Isaac Crispin Jericho ~

I'm 26 and have one daughter who is three My husband and I got married at the beginning of this year, but we've been together since I was 20. Being married when I had my baby was not important for either of us, although being in a stable relationship was. I was pregnant at 22 and gave birth at 23. Now looking to have our second and last baby next year at 27 (hopefully!). My husband is 30.

I'm glad that we'll be done with this phase of our lives at an earlier age, I cannot imagine having a baby at 40 or so. We have both done a LOT of travelling already and live overseas at the moment, so I've never found having a child to hinder that part of my life.
    Last edited by milasmama; May 29th, 2013 at 04:03 AM.
    Mother to miss Mila Arden and her brand new brother, Cato Bennett

Im 15 I would like to have two girls, the first at 23 and then the second at 29

As for travel with kids: Relax, it's not that difficult. We've raised our daughter to be comfortable on aeroplanes, to be flexible with where and when she sleeps. She's a high intensity kid, and it's still not only manageable but enjoyable. I read earlier in the thread that someone plans not to take their kids anywhere until they're at least 10. That seems to me like missing out on 10 years of adventure. A small child is far more likely to enjoy running around a museum than bored pre-teens. You can take babies anywhere in a carrier or wrap. This year we're going to Singapore and Sri Lanka as well as back to our home in New Zealand; next year we're doing some overlanding through Africa and will head to Dubai. There is no way I'd want to put off travelling until my kids have left home and no way I'd want to leave her at home while I travelled alone or with my husband.

So long as you don't have 10 under 2 I can't see what the big deal is.
    Mother to miss Mila Arden and her brand new brother, Cato Bennett