Names Searched Right Now:
Page 34 of 41 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast
    I am 29. I was married at 23...which was way younger than I ever expected. Lol.

We have a son Elijah Myles. He was born when I was 26. He turned 3 in March.
    mamacravings.com
    Everything a mama could want

Blessed mama to 3 year-old Elijah Myles & to 6 precious angels babies.

crushes:
    Amelia Wren, Charlotte Adair, Josepine Elise, Genevieve Ruth, Susanna Caroline, Cordelia Mae

Josiah Davis, Charles Asher, Jeremiah August, Lawrence Henry

I'm 31, and have 3 kids, all boys, ages 6, almost 4, and 18 months. We're trying for a girl pretty soon, but we will be done at 4 no matter what. My oldest 2 are from my previous marriage, and DH would like 2 biological children
    Mama to 4 handsome, awesome boys!
    Sebastian, Oliver, Elliott and August

Well, I'm 20 and will be turning 21 in a few days and I don't have any children. I've been with my boyfriend for a few years, and in my ideal world we'd be engaged by my 22nd birthday. That's unlikely to happen though. I'd like to be married before I have children, but depending on the circumstances it wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing if it didn't happen that way. Realistically, I don't see myself trying to have a kid until I'm at least 26 or 27. It will likely end up being later than that because life is complicated & I want time to develop my interests & career. Ideally, I'd say 27-31 sounds like a good time to start having kids.

I'd like at least one biological child, and I'm also interested in adopting. I'm not sure how many i'd want, sometimes I think 1 is enough but other times 3, 4, or 5 sounds like a good idea lol. If I was going to have a bigger family though I'd want to adopt some of them, because I'd want my kids to be spaced out as having a bunch in a row doesn't seem like a fun thing for a body to go through hehe.
    Last edited by cassyanna; May 26th, 2013 at 05:26 PM.
    Emily~Evelyn~Eveline/a~Guin/Gwenevere~Miriam~Georgina~Evey~Marion

Luca~Jeremiah~James~William~Derrik~Kyler~Noah~Sore n~Lysander~Adam

One question to those who got married earlier...

did you get a lot of pressure from family and others to start having kids? That's what I'd be afraid of and hence why I'm not in a rush to be married right now. I love the romanticness of marriage and what it represents, but to me a wedding is basically like putting on a show... I'd rather elope or have a simple, small one. I don't know if i'd like the expectations that come with marriage at such a young age. Am I just over-analyzing this?
    Last edited by cassyanna; May 27th, 2013 at 04:01 AM.
    Emily~Evelyn~Eveline/a~Guin/Gwenevere~Miriam~Georgina~Evey~Marion

Luca~Jeremiah~James~William~Derrik~Kyler~Noah~Sore n~Lysander~Adam

I'm almost twenty one and nowhere near married. I would love children, yes, but can't see that happening any time soon.
    However, when I hopefully do have children, I would love a big family, though I'd be blessed with just having one.
    a name nerd lovin' the classics
    an old fashioned girl in a modern world

George ~ Thomas ~ Alexander ~ Harry ~ Louis ~ William
    Eliza ~ Beatrice ~ Louisa ~ Eleanor ~ Harriet ~ Amelia ~ Amelie ~ Rose

Vote on my ever growing namelist!?