Names Searched Right Now:
Page 32 of 42 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast
    If you had asked me this question last year, I would have told you that I would be getting married on July 26 2014 and we would start having a family around 2016 or 2017. I would have been 23 or 24 when I became a mom.

Now, that has changed. I am no longer getting married, to that man anyways, but I have no idea what the future holds. Ideally I would like to have at least one child before I turn 25, but I am only 20 years old so I have lots of time left!

I'm 26, no kids yet, just kitties. We have some things to figure out first (moving into a different place, paying a couple things off, H looking more seriously into a new job) but we're hoping to start this summer! I'd like anywhere from 2-4 kids. We'll see after we have a 2nd if we want more. I definitely want more than one!
    Top 10 girl's names: Serena * Audrey * Sienna * Bridget * Lucy * Hazel * Cordelia * Josephine * Claire * Alice
    Top 10 boy's names: Elliott * Callum * Theodore * Emmett * Nolan * Ian * Blake * Brennan * Adrian * Everett

I am 22, been in a stable relationship for 3 years and we are getting married this October. I hope to start ttc when I am about 24-25 and I am thinking no more than three kids.

I am 31 years old and have a boy who will be 3 in August, and I'm currently 5 months pregnant with my second child (a girl!). I have been married for 7 years, and I would've liked to start a family being in a better economic situation, but we work hard and we were able to buy our first home a year ago, so I feel very proud
    To me it was very important to be married before having kids, and I also wanted to enjoy my husband for a few years before having to share lol
    Thankfully when we finally decided to have kids, it happened within a month after trying, on both cases
    I understand and actually admire people that put their careers first, and get that done before having kids. And I also see the appeal of starting a family at a young age, but I think that each person looks at things depending on their situations and they adapt... Some people have plans that turn out well, and others dont have that luck.
    But personally I believe that the best age to start having kids is between 25 and 35.
    I would love one more baby but I'm not sure if it will be possible, unless its a surprise baby

I'm 25 (26 in September). Got married last weekend! And hoping to start trying for our first very soon!