Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    I am 23 and I have one biological child and would like a couple more of my own, too. I had him when I was 19 and I am completely satisfied with being a young mother - I love being able to get up and go with him, I don't want to be closing in on elderly by the time my kids graduate high school.

Also, I find it so odd to see such a huge emphasis on marriage before children in this day and age!

I'm 25 and married, and pregnant currently. After our girls come and I'm not dead on my feet anymore, we'll probably try for a boy.

Mind you, this won't be for another good 5 years.

Quote Originally Posted by flick View Post
    I don't want to be closing in on elderly by the time my kids graduate high school.
    My mum had me when she was twenty nine and my brother when she was thirty one. When I finished high school at sixteen she was forty five. I don't think anyone would view that as 'closing in on elderly'!
    ~Boys~

Jory Leander Atticus, August Eli Benedict, Casimir Mordecai Stewart,
    Edmond John Meirion, Horatio Ethell Emery, Bram William Jasper,
    Julian Remy Charles, Vasiliy Lochlan Michael.

~Girls~

Aira Rose ___, Eleni Fiorella Charlotte, Sylvia Sayuri Noor,
    Merit Eleanora Adelaide, Clover Elodie Seraphine, Bridie Scarlett Viola,
    Marguerite Cecilia Iris, Eilidh Clara Valentine.

Sorry to anyone who read TSI. First draft was terrible. Second drafting now.

Quote Originally Posted by renrose View Post
    My mum had me when she was twenty nine and my brother when she was thirty one. When I finished high school at sixteen she was forty five. I don't think anyone would view that as 'closing in on elderly'!
    People in their teens and early twenties seem to think people over thirty are ancient with frail bones! I can see the benefit of being a young mother, but there are lots of positives about being 30+ as well.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]