Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Happy birthday, Emma. Wish you a great year and baby on the way.

I'm 20, 21 this summer. I wish to get married in few years, but who knows? I always want 3-4 kids. Two girls, one or two boy(s).
    Call me Cynthia, Angie, or Luna.
    21 years old name nerd. Finally done with uni.

Clemency | Clementine | Juliette | Helena | Isabelle | Annabelle | Evangeline | Seraphina | Rosalind | Violetta
    Vanessa | Audrey | Ariadne | Callista | Belphoebe | Bellatrix | Lyra | Valencia | Valentina | Laetitia | Cytherea
    Gavriel | Hermes | Flynn | James | Orion | Alexander | Caspian | Peregrine | Marius | Altair
    Callum | Cadmus | Jason | Perseus | Theseus | Oliver | Éomund | Luca | Amias

Lets, see, when I was a teenager, I wanted to be married by 21 or 22 like my parents. Got married at 26. Later than planned but better late than never. When we started TTC after I turned 28, I was "planning/hoping" to have a kid before my 29th b-day. Life never goes as planned or as you expect. Now I'm lucky to get in the first kid in at my 30th b-day. I really want 4 biological kids, hopefully I won't be too old before that becomes a reality. Life lesson: you can't really plan, you just have to go with the flow.

PS I think it was a good idea for me to have married later, I got a lot of life experience under my belt did stuff I couldn't have done if I was married or had kids. I understand what it feels like to be under that pressure though, I put myself under a lot. I also have had a lot of time to educate myself on parenting and baby care, it's nice to feel totally prepared.
    Last edited by amandaberry; March 31st, 2013 at 04:47 AM.
    DD: Maria Julietta Grace - Dec 2013

Mona Maeve/Maeva Cordelia nn Dolly Magdalena Adelaide Geneva Fiona Flora Ramona Rose Katerina Juliet Aoife Odessa Sylvie Vera Guinevere Vivienne Marina Claire Eva/Ava Augusta Agatha Evelina Lavinia Alouetta

Jack Sawyer Owen Seamus Timothy Vaughn Frank Murphy Spencer Guy Conrad Graham Simon Trevor Theodore Maximus Pierce Mark Hank Rex Colm Leif Eamon Grady Grant Forrest North

I'm 29 and got married last year when I was 28. We've just started trying for our first, which will (hopefully) be born around my 30th birthday.

I think you need to go with the flow in life. A lot of teenage girls and girls in their early 20s want to get married before 30, but sometimes life has other plans. In my dream world, I would have gotten married earlier, but, this way, I travelled and had some experience living my own life before getting married and having children.
    Alice - Beatrix - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Harriet - Mabel - Susannah

Albert - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

I'm 27 and pregnant with my first.

I got married very young (22) but chose to hold off on kids for a few years.
    mom to livvy jozefa 7.10.13

This is a bit awkward for me considering I'm the youngest by far in this forum.
    I'm 13, 14 in June.
    Let me stress that the reason I am on here is for name ideas for stories that I write, and i just like the sound of names and their meaning in general.
    I am NOT planning to get pregnant for a LONG LONG time!!!
    Trust me, I adopted and my birth mother was likely a pregnant teen.
    Anyways, thanks!
    14 year old name addict