Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    I'm 25 and Rowan is almost 18 months old. I was a little younger than I'd planned when I had her, I was hoping to be around 27-28, but I don't regret it. I like being a young mom. I think wanting 4 kids in that short amount of time is a slightly childish plan. It's easy to want a bunch of kids and dream about their genders and names, but in reality, it would be a very difficult and stressful situation. I plan to have 2, and if things go as planned, I will be 26-27 when the next one arrives. After that, I'm done having kids. I want to be able to enjoy MY life and travel when I'm 50+
    My cherished daughter, Rowan Jane. ~b. 10/2011~

Sawyer ~ Aven ~ Elowen ~ Sage ~ Eilonwy ~ Eleanor
    Morgan ~ Asher ~ ___ ~ ___ ~ Currently trying to fill the blanks...

Trying for #2 in January 2014.

I'm 26. My only child has four legs and meows. I doubt I'll have children. It's not that I actively do not want them; it's that I have tremendous difficulty envisioning my life unfolding in a way that I have them. If I do have them, it won't be for at least another ten years. I'm extremely career driven and want to be well established in my career before the next generation comes.
    Last edited by shyshutterbug; March 31st, 2013 at 05:28 AM.

I'm 32 today! (Easter)
    No kids yet. Hopefully this coming year.

Quote Originally Posted by emmabobemma View Post
    I'm 32 today! (Easter)
    No kids yet. Hopefully this coming year.
    Happy Birthday! Hope you have a wonderful day.

Mama to Amelie Clara (2008) & Daisy Madeline (2013).

Lucy, Ivy, Maya, Rosabel, Victoria, Alice, Molly, Juliet, Annabel, Sofia.
    Charlie, Arthur, William, Isaac, Noah, Finn, Vincent, Alexander, Zachary, Oscar.

Happy birthday, Emma and lots of baby-wishes coming your way!

I'm 30 with a two week old daughter. She was unplanned. I actually want a big bunch of kids, but my age is working against me. I'm hoping I'll be able to have four or five more, but realistically I don't see us with more than three little ones.
    My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014