Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 41 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

How old is everyone and do you have children yet

If not when do you want to?

I'm 19 and i want to be 24 or 25 and married. I want three girls and one boy hopefully! but basically at least two girls and not too many boys. I think i'll be done by around 29.
    Excludes my top 7 girls and top 7 boys names.

My girls reserve list - Lorena - Phina (josephina) - Rosalind - Luna - Kitty (katherine) - Lucia - Ada (adelaide) - Leona - Nadia - Irina - Nicola - Iris - Petra
    My boys RL - Dominic - Charles (not charlie)- Caspar - Tristan - Rowan

Note: Lorena- 'lor-ayna', Lucia- 'loo-see-a', Irina- 'eye-ree-na'. Official names in brackets and they are just that 'official'.
    (probably ruled out: Freddie(frederick), Archie(archibald), Jamie(james), Owen.)

I'm in my mid twenties and I'm expecting our second child. Our daughter is 4 years old. This is likely to be our last child unless we conceive again unintentionally.

Mama to Amelie Clara (2008) & Daisy Madeline (2013).

Alice Tallulah, Polly Matilda, Rosalie Faye, Lucy Annabel, Maya Lillian, Hazel Kate, Eva Blossom, Juliet Lila, Ivy Camille.
    Charles Joshua "Charlie", Theodore Samuel "Teddy", Elliott Daniel, Noah Zachary, James Oscar, Arthur Philip, Rowan Isaac.

I'm 26, no kids, and I don't think I'm anywhere near getting married.
    I do want kids, but essentially I need to move cross-country to be with the guy, get my career going out there for a couple years, make sure we're compatible when we live in the same city/ home... and then worry about getting engaged, then married, then kids. I'm a solid 3-5 years off from marrying and having kids unless some kind of unintended pregnancy happens (and that would not be welcome).
    30ish would be a good time for me.
    I'd like to have at least 2 kids... probably 3 will be the end result, but I want to be done by 38. If I could pick ideals without having to worry about possible conception problems and whatnot, I'd get married by 29, have my first at 31/32, 2nd at 35 and 3rd at 38.
    Lucia
    Eleanora, Iris, Maeve, Sela
    Balthazar, Bastian, Caius, Gideon

I'll be 24 in a couple weeks and getting married in a couple months. No kids yet. We're thinking of trying in 2 years.

Quote Originally Posted by leona View Post
    If not when do you want to?

I'm 19 and i want to be 24 or 25 and married. I want three girls and one boy hopefully! but basically at least two girls and not too many boys. I think i'll be done by around 29.
    You want to have 4 kids in 4 years? You'd have to get pregnant almost immediately after each birth. Some people can do that, but not everyone can get pregnant as soon as they start trying.

As for the original question, I had always had 28 in mind as the age I wanted to start a family but I'm 32 now and have recently had my first child with no regrets. Part of me would like a second several years from now but part of me also feels unsure how I'd manage the all-encompassing needs of a newborn and still give my son enough attention.