Names Searched Right Now:
Page 28 of 41 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 ... LastLast
    I'll be 25 next month, and I've been married for nearly 2 years. We don't have any kids yet, but have been TTC since November '12. Hopefully some baby dust sticks in the next few months! We are planning to have 5-7 children between now and age 40. I'm hoping I'll have relatively easy pregnancies like my mom did, but I'm not sure that's hereditary!
    Kim & Ryan
    Married June 04, 2011
    TTC #1 since November 2012

I'm 36 with 2 kidlets. Alice 3 1/2 and Harry nearly 2. I had just turned 33 when I had Alice and Harry was born 3 days before I turned 35. So I effectively had a baby at 33 and at 34 . They are 22 months apart.

Currently TTC #3
    Mummy to the gorgeous Alice Heather and the delicious Harry George

Bubba #3 due March 2014! Finalising short list of favourite names!

I'm 15 with no intention of having kids for at least another 5 years. Just on here because i love names and write a lot of stories. (:
    Last edited by ballerinagirl; April 9th, 2013 at 01:35 AM.
    17 year old girl in year 12 (: I write when I can so I'm always on the lookout for new names. JT is my life <3

Girls: Melody, Briar, Arabella, Tempest, Zoey, London, Zara, Peyton, Sadie, Rani, Liora, Jordan
    Boys: Jackson, Rixon, Seamus, Jai, Claude, Carter, Asher, Rhys, Rian (prn Ree-an), Levi, Leo, Joey, Harper, Damien, Sebastian, Jasper

I'm 31 with a 13month old
    ~ Mama to Juniper and Arlo, dog owner of Crazy Chester ~

I'm 18. From a big family with loads of cousin, aunts, uncles etc. In that awkward stage of being hung up on a guy who isn't interested in me (as I am sure some of you have experienced.) Hoping to have happy healthy children, honestly don't mind how many or at whatever age. Right now I just want to finish university, travel and (somewhere in there, eventually) meet the guy for me.
    'Jessie' Jessica Emily Faith
    Living down under...

.... On the hunt for new girls name imagery.

Ronan: For the sake of spicy, little boys wearing plaid shirts, running around in kneeless jeans, playing in the mud and being mischievous.
    Other considerations
    Mariella Avalon - Logan Michael - Elisabeth Jewel - Everett James