Names Searched Right Now:
Page 22 of 41 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sapphires View Post
    I'm 16, so no not yet. I want to be a doctor, so I won't be able to have children until I've finished my training. I'll be at least 31, probably. I only want two or three, so probably between 30 and 37.
    Good luck... and while that's not strictly true, it is my heartfelt advice to WAIT UNTIL YOU'VE FINISHED RESIDENCY. Some fields are VASTLY more family-friendly than others (psychiatry, pediatrics, PM&R, family medicine, internal medicine, most med subspecialties, pathology), but if you want to do anything procedural (anything in surgery, Ob/gyn, cardiology, GI, ophtho) WAIT. People will fill your head with all kinds of nonsense: "oh, you just have to be really organized" or "you can make anything happen if you try hard enough." Unless you're married to someone with a very, very flexible job who will assume 100% of the domestic/childcare responsibilities, it is nigh-impossible to be a resident in a demanding field with a baby.
    Blade, MD

XY: Antoine Raphael
    XX: Cassia Viviane Noor

Aquila * Chrysanthe * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Ione * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Mireia * Petra * Rosamond * Seraphine * Silvana * Theophane / Blaise * Cyprian * Darius * Evander * Giles * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Peregrine * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Amal _ Hanan / Altair _ Fahd _ Ilyas _ Sajjad _ Saqr _ Tariq

Quote Originally Posted by ebenezer.scrouge View Post
    14 and no kids for a while
    I'm glad you'll be waiting a while, haha
    Mom of Kenton, Harper, and Pierce

Pictures I post in games are not mine, no copyright infringement intended

I'm 20, no kids. I'd like to have baby #1 at 28ish. Then one or two more 2ish years apart. But we'll see.
    Proud furmom to:
    Pepper, Kuno, Mia, Rosalind, Gwendolen & Cecily
    Currently loving:
    Elysia Maeve~Marina Isolde~Linnea Violetta~Minerva Sophronia~Merida Ianthe~Eleni Finola
    Tiernan Hugo~Felix Lysander~Orion Casimir~Caspian Milo~Evander Anslem~Leonidas Gavin
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Cosima Helene & Emrys Jasper

I am in my late-twenties. Not really interested in TTC, but hopefully I will start the adoption process in the summer. I will be doing this as a single-parent, so I may only try for one child, unless unforeseen events bless me with more. So maybe I will be in my early-thirties by the time they find a placement and legal adoption. Only time will actually tell.

● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ●

c a s p i a n .. oberon .. raphael .. solomon .. zephyrus

a m a r y l l i s .. chrysanthe .. isabeau .. lilias .. samara

• ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● •

I've noticed a lot of people saying they want to travel in your 20's before they have kids or people saying they can travel when the kids are grown. My question is, what's wrong with traveling with kids?? By the time I was 15 I had been to over 30 countries. My two kids have been on several international trips.
    Mom of Kenton, Harper, and Pierce

Pictures I post in games are not mine, no copyright infringement intended