Names Searched Right Now:
Page 21 of 41 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast
    I'm 24, got married when I was 22. No kids yet, and I'm not yet pregnant. Who knows when we'll have kids...probably in another year or so.
    Lucy & Hazel & Nora & Alice & Sophie
    Henry & Rowan & Milo & Oliver & Ezra

Just stopping in to say thank you for the birthday well-wishes! I promise I wasn't fishing, but it was a nice surprise to see all these cheery messages. Offsets the pain of being so ancient and withered.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkballerina View Post
    Is account sharing allowed on Nameberry?
    If you were referring to my post, I don't know, I just let her use it to post the one thing

I'm turning 20 shortly, and I want to get married sometime in my mid to late 20's... Hopefully kids in late 20's/early 30's. I really want to have my career established first.
    Favourites at the moment ā™„

Leah, Sophie, Claire, Madeleine, Selena, Jillian, Nina, Genevieve, Lily, Justine, Isabelle, Vivian, Athena, Evangeline
    Dominic, Elias, Graham, Noel, Chase, Mattias, Dean, Blake, Daniel, Julian, Ronan

I'm 16, so no not yet. I want to be a doctor, so I won't be able to have children until I've finished my training. I'll be at least 31, probably. I only want two or three, so probably between 30 and 37.
    ā™€ Edith. Iris. Lyra. Violet. Clara. Freya. Alice. Ottilie. Marian. Luella. Beatrice. Anthea. Romilly. Martha. Grace.
    ā™‚ Arthur. Stanley. Felix. Henry. Otto. Samuel. Dexter. Edward. Julian. Nicholas. Ira. Sidney. Winston. Thomas. Gabriel.

listography