Names Searched Right Now:
Page 20 of 42 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ellaj18 View Post
    I'm 16 and I do not have kids! I've been with my boyfriend since 8th grade, and we were best friends before. We've always talked about dream weddings, life goals, kids, and even weird things like "if you have a child what will be the first movie you let him watch". I cannot see myself without him. We both want to get married when I'm 24 and he's 25 ( he's 8 months older) and we may or may not want kids.

Didn't you just post that you were 15 and pregnant?

Is account sharing allowed on Nameberry?

Mama to Amelie Clara (2008) & Daisy Madeline (2013).

Alice Tallulah, Polly Matilda, Rosalie Faye, Lucy Annabel, Maya Lillian, Hazel Kate, Eva Blossom, Juliet Lila, Ivy Camille.
    Charles Joshua "Charlie", Theodore Samuel "Teddy", Elliott Daniel, Noah Zachary, James Oscar, Arthur Philip, Rowan Isaac.

Quote Originally Posted by flick View Post
    You are assuming that everyone has the same wants and expectations out of life as you do.
    I wrote at the bottom of my post that "I understand that everyone's different and has different ideas about how they want their life to pan out - this is just my opinion", so, obviously, I'm not assuming everybody feels the same way as I do.
    TTC #1

Alice - Beatrix - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Harriet - Mabel - Susannah

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

28, turning 29 in September. I was 25 when i married and 26 when i had Mo.
    My little girl, Imogen, is 2 in June and I'm hoping for another before I'm 30 (which will be our last).
    I have a friend with 3 kids who were born within 3 years (no multiples) and its not easy, but where there is a will there is a way! So good luck!

Hey! I'm 20 and in college with 2 yrs left. I really want kids someday, but career comes first. Study, study, study.....names & naming takes the stress away.