Names Searched Right Now:
Page 16 of 41 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast
    I'm 27, my son is 20months old and I'm expecting #2 in July. I want at least another baby after this one, possibly two, for a total of four kids all up.
    Leo Sebastian l Ronan Alexander

current loves
    Felix l Finn l Hugo l Heath l Fern l Veda l Tui l Blythe

DH and I are both 34. We hadnt planned on starting our family so soon after marriage, but it happened. Wolfie is our last child, and I am happy to enjoy him but move out of the pregnancy and babies stage as my family grows up too.
    Married to my love since August 2001
    --—————————————
    My lovely bunch of coconuts;
    Sebastian Elihu (7/02)
    Bronwen Eliza (2/04)
    Linus Ezra Graham (9/06)
    Violet Leona (1/09) and
    Wolfgang Levi (3/13)
    Always missing our Felix Emmanuel (10/10-10/10)

I'm 23, married last year, no children yet. My husband and I don't have an age so much as goals we'd like to accomplish before having children--mostly, a lengthy trip through Europe and hopefully buying our first house. We're guessing it'll be another three years or so (putting us at 26) before we get there. We'd like to have at least two, no more than four kids, depending on finances and the like. Of course, if things don't go according to plan, we're fine with that too.
    Current favorites:
    Genevieve - Eloise - Rosalie - Cecelia - Adelaide - Felicity
    and
    Theodore - Oliver - Henry - Myles - Silas - Finn

A lot of young mothers and older 30+ mothers on here isn't there! i'm more in the middle... i suppose i usually am, i never go for extremes but stay in the center i think no matter what the topic.
    Excludes my top 7 girls and top 7 boys names.

My girls reserve list - Lorena - Phina (josephina) - Rosalind - Luna - Kitty (katherine) - Lucia - Ada (adelaide) - Leona - Nadia - Irina - Nicola - Iris - Petra
    My boys RL - Dominic - Charles (not charlie)- Caspar - Tristan - Rowan

Note: Lorena- 'lor-ayna', Lucia- 'loo-see-a', Irina- 'eye-ree-na'. Official names in brackets and they are just that 'official'.
    (probably ruled out: Freddie(frederick), Archie(archibald), Jamie(james), Owen.)

I just turned 23, just celebrated my first wedding anniversary, and we are considering TTC in the next year or so. I have loved names since elementary school. They fascinate me. Nice to read what stage in life everyone is in.