Names Searched Right Now:
Page 13 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast
    22, will be 23 later this year. Not married and not in any hurry. Same goes with kids. I want 4 kids and in vision myself married at 26-27, first child at 28-29 second around 31, third around 33 and fourth no later than 36. We'll just see! Would like to have 3 girls and 1 boy but will be just overjoyed with whatever the Lord wants to bless me with. 4 boys though... whew! LOL.
    Favorite Girl Names: Catherine ~ Juliana ~ Eleanor ~ Guinevere
    Favorite Boy Names: Colin ~ Nathaniel ~ Declan ~ Henry

Guilty Pleasures:
    Morganna
    Andromeda
    Georgiana
    Avalon
    Dorian
    Cormac

I'm 19 and was planning a wedding for August (right after turning 20). Unfortunately life came up and we've had to push it back until August 2015 (I'll be 22). This kind of threw off our "plan" of marriage at 20 and kids at 24. We're not sure if we'll still start trying when I'm 24 or wait an additional two years or so. We kind of wanted a nice alone period between marriage and kids, but we'll see.

listography.com/JessicaRoseSays

Alexander Owen ~ Patrick Thomas ~ Jack ~ Conor ~ Nolan ~ Mark ~ Samuel ~ Jeremy ~ Ian ~ Vincent ~ Evan
    Nora ~ Claire ~ Stella ~ Madeleine ~ Violet ~ Victoria ~ Ava ~ Gabrielle ~ Leah ~ Soleil

I'm 30, getting married in July, and have the worst baby fever ever!
    My darling little Bean is a G I R L!
    Making her debut September 2014

And I also wanted to say that when I graduated high school my dad was getting senior citizen discounts at restaurants and amusement parks. We laugh about it. My dad was an older dad (my mom's older as well, but more closer to average for when we were born), but was still the most badass dad I could have asked for.

My dad would have been around 55 when I was going through the awkward teen phase and he "got" everything I was going through. While I get that many older parents might not "get" it, I don't think anyone should make generalized statements about it. Because, I shall repeat with all the love in the world, my dad is freaking badass.

listography.com/JessicaRoseSays

Alexander Owen ~ Patrick Thomas ~ Jack ~ Conor ~ Nolan ~ Mark ~ Samuel ~ Jeremy ~ Ian ~ Vincent ~ Evan
    Nora ~ Claire ~ Stella ~ Madeleine ~ Violet ~ Victoria ~ Ava ~ Gabrielle ~ Leah ~ Soleil

I'm 21 right now, will be 22 on April 15th and we will be married for 1 year on April 28th. I'm currently 21 weeks pregnant 22 on Monday. So younger than planned for sure, I move half way across the country and between that and moving twice and trying to set up everything. Birth control was not on the list. But very excited and I think we will be good parents regardless of our age 22 and 21 when she is born. I work with kids and have a BA in elementary ed. so I see good and bad parenting and all sorts of temperaments on kids.
    I'm Alix Louise
    Wife to Skyler James since 4/28/12
    Mommy to Daphne Valora since 8/02/13

When we have another
    Boy : Sebastian, Jasper, Edgar
    Girls: Sonia, Matilda